User Reviews for Calan

Migraine Prevention 2 reviews 32 medications

Arrhythmia 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bipolar Disorder 0 reviews 48 medications Not rated - Be the first
High Blood Pressure 0 reviews 261 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Hypertrop...baortic Stenosis 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nocturnal Leg Cramps 0 reviews 25 medications Not rated - Be the first
Supraventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 50 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Calan reviews 4 reviews 7.7

Reviews for Calan

For Cluster Headaches: I take 360 mg in the morning and my cluster headaches never come on.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 12, 2012 11:00 AM

Review by Dr. Pistole:

For Migraine Prevention: I've been taking Calan for over 18 years and it is truly amazing. I was having severe, life altering migrianes at least once a week, usually twice. The migrianes stopped instantly the week I started using this medication. If I miss a dose, the headace will come in about two days. Great motivation to take the medication on a timely basis. I highly recommend this treatment for migrianes.

April 24, 2012 4:45 PM

Review by Mike Regan:

For Migraine Prevention: I started taking Calan (Varapamil) 20 years ago. It decreased my migraines from monthly, to only getting them every five years. So obviously I think it works amazing. 120mg per day, and I take extra if I feel like one is coming on. More recently I also started taking 400mg magnesium, and I think that has helped also.

November 28, 2010 10:50 AM

Review by KamikazeOzzie:

For Cluster Headaches: I get episodic Cluster Headaches and taking this medication keeps the headaches from happening. I took 80mg three times a day the first time it was prescribed, but had to double the dosage this time around.

April 4, 2010 3:44 PM