User Reviews for Calan

Migraine Prevention 2 reviews 32 medications

Arrhythmia 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bipolar Disorder 0 reviews 46 medications Not rated - Be the first
High Blood Pressure 0 reviews 217 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Hypertrop...baortic Stenosis 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nocturnal Leg Cramps 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Supraventricular Tachycardia 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Calan reviews 4 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Calan

For Cluster Headaches "I take 360 mg in the morning and my cluster headaches never come on."

Anonymous June 12, 2012

For Migraine Prevention "I've been taking Calan for over 18 years and it is truly amazing. I was having severe, life altering migrianes at least once a week, usually twice. The migrianes stopped instantly the week I started using this medication. If I miss a dose, the headace will come in about two days. Great motivation to take the medication on a timely basis. I highly recommend this treatment for migrianes."

Dr. Pistole April 24, 2012

For Migraine Prevention "I started taking Calan (Varapamil) 20 years ago. It decreased my migraines from monthly, to only getting them every five years. So obviously I think it works amazing. 120mg per day, and I take extra if I feel like one is coming on. More recently I also started taking 400mg magnesium, and I think that has helped also. "

Mike Regan November 28, 2010

For Cluster Headaches "I get episodic Cluster Headaches and taking this medication keeps the headaches from happening. I took 80mg three times a day the first time it was prescribed, but had to double the dosage this time around."

KamikazeOzzie April 4, 2010