User Reviews for Calan

Learn more about Calan.

Reviews for Calan to treat Migraine Prevention

Review by Dr. Pistole:

I've been taking Calan for over 18 years and it is truly amazing. I was having severe, life altering migrianes at least once a week, usually twice. The migrianes stopped instantly the week I started using this medication. If I miss a dose, the headace will come in about two days. Great motivation to take the medication on a timely basis. I highly recommend this treatment for migrianes.

April 24, 2012 4:45 PM

Review by Mike Regan:

I started taking Calan (Varapamil) 20 years ago. It decreased my migraines from monthly, to only getting them every five years. So obviously I think it works amazing. 120mg per day, and I take extra if I feel like one is coming on. More recently I also started taking 400mg magnesium, and I think that has helped also.

November 28, 2010 10:50 AM