Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Depakene

Learn more about Depakene.

Schizoaffective Disorder 2 reviews 28 medications

Hyperekplexia 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depakene reviews 5 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Depakene

Review by tkdmom (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Depakene (valproic acid) for Bipolar Disorder: Appreciated what this medicine has done for me. I'm on a pretty high dose and haven't experienced any of the symptoms of nausea or anything like that except right in the very beginning and that quickly wore off.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 5, 2013 12:13 AM
Review by gertie67 (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Depakene (valproic acid) for Schizoaffective Disorder: Effective for mood symptoms when at therapeutic level.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 24, 2013 11:35 AM
Review by cottonkandie: User Rating:

Depakene (valproic acid) for Schizoaffective Disorder: After trying about 10 different medicines this one has been the best.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 9, 2011 3:57 PM
Review by cautiousgirl_87: User Rating:

Depakene (valproic acid) for Bipolar Disorder: My Doctor prescribed me this medication and on the first night I took it I had bad nausea. I told my doctor about it and decided to give it another chance a few days later. The second time it caused nausea, heartburn and left an acid feel in my mouth so I don't know if it works for other people but the side effects weren't worth it.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 6, 2011 4:22 AM
Review by Rx2009: User Rating:

Depakene (valproic acid) for Seizure Prevention: The side effects of this drug were so harsh I didn't stick around for its alleged benefits, i.e. seizure prevention.

October 27, 2009 2:11 AM