User Reviews for Depakene

Learn more about Depakene.

Schizoaffective Disorder 2 reviews 28 medications

8.7
Bipolar Disorder 2 reviews 46 medications

Seizures 0 reviews 41 medications

Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 34 medications

Hyperekplexia 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depakene reviews 5 reviews 5.7

Reviews for Depakene

For Bipolar Disorder "Appreciated what this medicine has done for me. I'm on a pretty high dose and haven't experienced any of the symptoms of nausea or anything like that except right in the very beginning and that quickly wore off."

tkdmom (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 5, 2013

For Schizoaffective Disorder "Effective for mood symptoms when at therapeutic level."

gertie67 (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 24, 2013

For Schizoaffective Disorder "After trying about 10 different medicines this one has been the best."

cottonkandie October 9, 2011

For Bipolar Disorder "My Doctor prescribed me this medication and on the first night I took it I had bad nausea. I told my doctor about it and decided to give it another chance a few days later. The second time it caused nausea, heartburn and left an acid feel in my mouth so I don't know if it works for other people but the side effects weren't worth it. "

cautiousgirl_87 July 6, 2011

For Seizure Prevention "The side effects of this drug were so harsh I didn't stick around for its alleged benefits, i.e. seizure prevention. "

Rx2009 October 27, 2009