User Reviews for Depakene

Learn more about Depakene.

Schizoaffective Disorder 2 reviews 29 medications

Hyperekplexia 0 reviews 11 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Depakene reviews 5 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Depakene

Review by tkdmom (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Bipolar Disorder: Appreciated what this medicine has done for me. I'm on a pretty high dose and haven't experienced any of the symptoms of nausea or anything like that except right in the very beginning and that quickly wore off.

October 5, 2013 12:13 AM

Review by gertie67 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Schizoaffective Disorder: Effective for mood symptoms when at therapeutic level.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 24, 2013 11:35 AM

Review by cottonkandie:

For Schizoaffective Disorder: After trying about 10 different medicines this one has been the best.

October 9, 2011 3:57 PM

Review by cautiousgirl_87:

For Bipolar Disorder: My Doctor prescribed me this medication and on the first night I took it I had bad nausea. I told my doctor about it and decided to give it another chance a few days later. The second time it caused nausea, heartburn and left an acid feel in my mouth so I don't know if it works for other people but the side effects weren't worth it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 6, 2011 4:22 AM

Review by Rx2009:

For Seizure Prevention: The side effects of this drug were so harsh I didn't stick around for its alleged benefits, i.e. seizure prevention.

October 27, 2009 2:11 AM