User Reviews for Valtrex

Learn more about Valtrex.

Valtrex Review Summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 2 medications used in the treatment of Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host.

Reviews for Valtrex to treat Herpes Simplex, Mucocutaneous/Immunocompetent Host

"I recently went to the doctor after seeing a small bump on my vagina. I was so freaked out because it hurt and burned when I used the restroom. I was so nervous going in and embarrassed. I looked online and thought the worst. As soon as my doctor seen it she said it was herpes. I thought it was the end of the world I fainted and thought I was going to die. But she explained that about 85 percent of people have it. There are two types. Type 1 and 2. Type 1 being from the waist and above. And type 2 being anything below the waist. Herpes can be treated and it's not HIV or aids so don't freak out."

Jennifer g. December 24, 2014

"This works great, if I catch it in time (I am usually able too) there are no visible symptoms. If I am little late (rarely) outbreaks are small and brief."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 12, 2012

"I pop one of these, "Valtrex" 1grm and not long after I notice a change in my cold sores. AND I GET THEM BAD. ....so bad that I can't eat things like chips, salty things, candy, etc. It's miserable. If Valtrex didn't exist, I would be in quite a lot of pain and discomfort. I carry extras in my locker at work in case an outbreak hits again."

fortaport November 1, 2010