User Reviews for Urso

Learn more about Urso.

Biliary Cirrhosis 3 reviews 4 medications

Gallbladder Disease 0 reviews 5 medications Not rated - Be the first
Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Urso reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Urso

For Biliary Cirrhosis: I've been taking urso for 6 years. My blood levels are now in check. Original biopsy showed stage 4-5 liver damage. Found when I had gall bladder removal surgery.

August 10, 2009 12:31 PM

For Biliary Cirrhosis: I was dx PBC-Stage 2 Feb 08 and started URSO. I was sent to Baylor a few weeks later and their tests indicated I had a negative AMA! They asked me to stop taking URSO to see if weight loss alone improves the condition. I was off URSO for 4 months and lost 25 lbs. My AMA count is higher now than ever, so I am going back on URSO this morning. It is very obvious to me that the URSO put my antibodies to sleep while I was on the drug. That is why my doctor put me back on it today.

July 29, 2008 9:09 AM

Review by livlog:

For Biliary Cirrhosis: I've been taking four Ursodiol tablets a day for many years. My liver enzymes have stayed normal. Biopsy showed Stage 1.

55 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 25, 2008 4:16 PM