User Reviews for X-Viate

Learn more about X-Viate.

Dry Skin 3 reviews 491 medications

9.7
Dermatological Disorders 0 reviews 277 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pityriasis rubra pilaris 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of X-Viate reviews 3 reviews 9.7

Reviews for X-Viate

For Dry Skin "I have had dry, cracked, sore and bleeding feet for years. 5 days after using this my feet are great!."

Heidi Dee January 31, 2015

For Dry Skin "I have only used this medication for about 5 days and have seen immediate results. My feet were so dry, they were cracking. I no longer have any cracks and the peeling is much better."

Anonymous October 3, 2011

For Dry Skin "This is the most effective cream for my dry heels EVER! I have tried everything imaginable, but this is super effective when used as directed. My heels are better than they have been in years. I am 73 yrs old, no side effects whatsoever. My dermatologist prescribed it for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Anonymous August 24, 2011