User Reviews for X-Viate

Learn more about X-Viate.

Dermatological Disorders 1 reviews 278 medications

Dry Skin 3 reviews 490 medications

9.7
Pityriasis rubra pilaris 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of X-Viate reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for X-Viate

For Dermatological Disorders "I have raised areas of skin colored keratosis on my ankles legs and top of hands. My dermatologist prescribe me several creams with no really obvious results to speak of. I was just prescribed the cream and overnight the areas already feel different. I am beyond excited that this seems to be working and such a very short amount of time..."

Tarad73 June 19, 2015

For Dry Skin "I have had dry, cracked, sore and bleeding feet for years. 5 days after using this my feet are great!."

Heidi Dee January 31, 2015

For Dry Skin "I have only used this medication for about 5 days and have seen immediate results. My feet were so dry, they were cracking. I no longer have any cracks and the peeling is much better."

Anonymous October 3, 2011

For Dry Skin "This is the most effective cream for my dry heels EVER! I have tried everything imaginable, but this is super effective when used as directed. My heels are better than they have been in years. I am 73 yrs old, no side effects whatsoever. My dermatologist prescribed it for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"

Anonymous August 24, 2011