Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Urea

Also known as: Aluvea, Aqua Care, Aquaphilic with Urea, Atrac-Tain, Carb-O-Philic/10, Carb-O-Philic/20, Carmol, Carmol 10, Carmol 20, Carmol 40, Cerovel, Dermasorb XM, Dermatol 10, Epimide 50, Gordons Urea, ...show all 62 brand names

Learn more about Urea.

Dermatological Disorders 3 reviews 274 medications

9.7
Dry Skin 5 reviews 450 medications

9.6
Pityriasis rubra pilaris 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Urea reviews 8 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Urea

X-Viate (urea) for Dry Skin: I have only used this medication for about 5 days and have seen immediate results. My feet were so dry, they were cracking. I no longer have any cracks and the peeling is much better.

October 3, 2011 8:51 PM

X-Viate (urea) for Dry Skin: This is the most effective cream for my dry heels EVER! I have tried everything imaginable, but this is super effective when used as directed. My heels are better than they have been in years. I am 73 yrs old, no side effects whatsoever. My dermatologist prescribed it for me. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

August 24, 2011 1:05 PM

For Dermatological Disorders: I have used many lotions, creams, etc. in the past to help with intense itching I get from dyshidrotic eczema ...for 10 years and when I finally found this cream I was in heaven. The moment I put this on my feet or hands, the itching goes away and I no longer feel the need to itch! For anyone who has any kind of eczema you know how hard it is to not scratch or itch and this lotion takes away any itching feeling I might have.

August 22, 2011 12:20 AM

Carmol 40 (urea) for : Accurate information.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 2, 2011 10:49 PM

Review by Renee99:

Kerol Redi-Cloths (urea) for Dry Skin: The Redi Cloths worked on toe callouses that were resistant to other medications. I would have rated them a "10" except that twice they arrived at the pharmacy in bulging packets and the urea side was dry. The pharmacist accepted my return and replaced them. I suspect the problem is due to improper temperature control in transit - perhaps by the distributor.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 26, 2009 1:53 PM

Kerafoam (urea) for Dry Skin: Kerafoam worked very well for me. I had very dry skin on the heels of my feet and within a matter of 2 uses I could see a remarkable improvement. No side effects.

June 25, 2009 12:05 AM

Review by 109876:

Carmol 20 (urea) for Dry Skin: I have been using the cream for many years. I have found that it has been wonderful for keeping my feet, knees, elbows and face soft and smooth.

April 19, 2009 9:58 PM

Carmol 40 (urea) for Dermatological Disorders: I used this on the advise of a podiatrist on my cracked and calloused heels. I noticed the improvement in a week. I highly recommend this for your hard, rough dry feet. After it has worked its magic, you should just follow up with regular moisturizer everyday and use the Carmol 40% once a week there after.

61 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 15, 2009 1:44 PM

Carmol 20 (urea) for Dermatological Disorders: I use this cream for my son who has a rare genetic skin disorder, a form of ichthyosis. He gets a severe hyperkeratosis build up particularly around his joint areas. I've found that it has been wonderfully effective at reducing this build up. I'm very pleased with the product.

July 13, 2008 8:46 PM