User Reviews for Anoro Ellipta

Learn more about Anoro Ellipta.

Reviews for Anoro Ellipta to treat COPD

"I am 56 years old and have been diagnosed with severe emphysema. Up until 3 days ago I was at the point that inhalers were not doing much good at all and I was overusing them and having heart palpitations and the only thing that helped was my nebulizer. But even that did not produce great results and I felt limited in everything that I did. I was fearful to take my grandchild anywhere by myself and quite frankly was fearful of going alone anywhere due to my breathing. My pulmonologist put me on this medicine 3 days ago and what a huge difference it made in my breathing. I have not had to do breathing treatments or inhalers from the time of my first dose. This medicine has been a huge blessing and life changing for me also."

Feeling Thankful July 4, 2015

"My recommendation is for everyone that has COPD to try it, it has been life changing for me. You will not regret trying this medication. LIFE CHANGING!"

Arkie76 March 13, 2015

"I"m 74 years old, old, have been on Anoro 3 weeks feel 10 or 15 years younger, can walk a long time without getting out of breath. Take 1 puff of Anoro in the morning, no other breathing treatments during the day with no side effects its a great medication. Before taking Anoro I took 4 to 6 treatments in nebulizer daily. I wish I could stay on it, but is too expensive for me, I highly recommend it for those that can afford it."

jesse bennett June 30, 2014

87 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about COPD