User Reviews for Tigan

Learn more about Tigan.

Reviews for Tigan to treat Nausea/Vomiting

"I have tried most of the mainline anti-nausea medications and they either did not work or I had reactions to them. I had a very experienced nurse who suggested giving Tigan a try and since then I have been taking it as needed for over four years to help with pain related nausea. It works much better if I stay ahead of the nausea and don't let it get out of control before I treat."

ginafur95 (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 4, 2015

"Was on phenergan for years. It worked perfectly! However, the side effects of phenergan were making my restless leg worse. They switched me to Tigan. It's pretty good. It just doesn't completely wipe out all the nausea or last as long as phenergan, but it definitely works for me!"

Traceyashrn (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 29, 2013

"I took one pill of this as it's supposed to help with treating nausea. At the time, I was experiencing severe nausea and this pill did absolutely nothing to help me. It caused stomach upset, which I find to be really weird. As it is supposed to be designed to get rid of such."

Reservechic (taken for less than 1 month) October 26, 2013