User Reviews for Stelazine

Learn more about Stelazine.

Schizophrenia 2 reviews 37 medications

Anxiety 2 reviews 61 medications

6.5
Summary of Stelazine reviews 4 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Stelazine

For Anxiety "Taken alongside Lithium, Quetiapine for bipolar one. This medication is old but very effective against anxiety associated with bipolar disorder. No side effects apart from feeling a little drowsy at times."

Thecircusrules (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 10, 2014

For Schizophrenia "Out of all the medications my son uses, this is very helpful. To my surprise this medication is discontinued in the USA and overseas. This is a very old medication and works wonderful to help my son carry out a normal life for himself. Please let us all vote and have this medication back in the pharmacy. Thank you. "

Concern Parent November 9, 2011

For Anxiety "I take 1mg/daily. So far it is very effective, I tend to be able to be more relaxed and can sleep with clear and peaceful thoughts where I used to be laying in bed 20 minutes thinking too much. But seems not to do much for my social anxiety. Overall, pretty effective."

Anonymous August 6, 2011

For Schizophrenia "This medication saved my life. I had allergic reactions to some medications and was afraid that I would never find something to help me."

Anonymous January 11, 2009