User Reviews for Stelazine

Learn more about Stelazine.

Schizophrenia 2 reviews 36 medications

Anxiety 1 reviews 60 medications

Summary of Stelazine reviews 3 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Stelazine

Review by Concern Parent: User Rating:

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Schizophrenia: Out of all the medications my son uses, this is very helpful. To my surprise this medication is discontinued in the USA and overseas. This is a very old medication and works wonderful to help my son carry out a normal life for himself. Please let us all vote and have this medication back in the pharmacy. Thank you.

November 9, 2011 6:23 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Anxiety: I take 1mg/daily. So far it is very effective, I tend to be able to be more relaxed and can sleep with clear and peaceful thoughts where I used to be laying in bed 20 minutes thinking too much. But seems not to do much for my social anxiety. Overall, pretty effective.

August 6, 2011 4:16 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Stelazine (trifluoperazine) for Schizophrenia: This medication saved my life. I had allergic reactions to some medications and was afraid that I would never find something to help me.

January 11, 2009 10:18 PM