User Reviews for Halcion

Learn more about Halcion.

Insomnia 7 reviews 96 medications

8.6
Summary of Halcion reviews 7 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Halcion

Review by gch: User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: It is not pleasant if you cannot function in life because you cannot sleep... this medication helped me to get back to my life.

February 19, 2013 6:51 PM
Review by Mom of three (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: My PCP switched me from Ambien to Halcion about 5 months ago because I suffer from severe insomnia. I take 2 every evening, fall asleep fast and sleep about 5-7 hours (which is great for me). I recommend this sleep aid over any other.

July 17, 2012 1:14 AM
Review by SuzieQ07 (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: I was prescribed this medication by my Dr for insomnia and I have to say it works great! Works fast, get a great nights sleep with no hang over effects. Wake up refreshed and ready to go the next day.

June 26, 2012 9:58 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: Works quickly, no "hangover" or side effects, have taken it for 2 years with no need to up dosage- more effective than Lunesta or Ambien for me and no side effects.

May 2, 2012 9:13 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: Works great!

September 30, 2011 12:35 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: My problem is not falling asleep, but staying asleep. Halcion is perfect for me. I wake up without drowsiness. I do not take every night...only when I need to break the bad sleep cycle. I have tried almost every sleeping pill over the years and keep returning to Halcion. It is inexpensive (compared to others like Lunesta) and effective...what more can you ask.

June 1, 2011 8:28 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Halcion (triazolam) for Insomnia: I use Halcion. It will help for falling a sleep. It works great for me. I don't have the drowzieness when wake up in the morning.

July 20, 2009 2:18 PM