User Reviews for Halcion

Learn more about Halcion.

Insomnia 9 reviews 100 medications

8.7
Summary of Halcion reviews 9 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Halcion

Review by Tinafrca:

For Insomnia: Halcion has been very effective for me. The only problem I have noticed is if I eat late the medicine is not effective. I take Halcion with trazodone and never had to increase dosage on either medicine. I have been using this combination for 5 or 6 years. My insomnia was a result of menopause.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 21, 2014 11:57 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Insomnia: I was prescribed 0.25mg for about 9 months. It worked great. Quick acting and nice feeling. But tolerance did build up towards the end and was not getting as good sleep. I'm on Zolpidem now which I find great.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 23, 2014 2:19 PM

Review by gch:

For Insomnia: It is not pleasant if you cannot function in life because you cannot sleep... this medication helped me to get back to my life.

February 19, 2013 6:51 PM

Review by Mom of three (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Insomnia: My PCP switched me from Ambien to Halcion about 5 months ago because I suffer from severe insomnia. I take 2 every evening, fall asleep fast and sleep about 5-7 hours (which is great for me). I recommend this sleep aid over any other.

July 17, 2012 1:14 AM

Review by SuzieQ07 (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Insomnia: I was prescribed this medication by my Dr for insomnia and I have to say it works great! Works fast, get a great nights sleep with no hang over effects. Wake up refreshed and ready to go the next day.

June 26, 2012 9:58 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Insomnia: Works quickly, no "hangover" or side effects, have taken it for 2 years with no need to up dosage- more effective than Lunesta or Ambien for me and no side effects.

May 2, 2012 9:13 PM

For Insomnia: Works great!

September 30, 2011 12:35 AM

For Insomnia: My problem is not falling asleep, but staying asleep. Halcion is perfect for me. I wake up without drowsiness. I do not take every night...only when I need to break the bad sleep cycle. I have tried almost every sleeping pill over the years and keep returning to Halcion. It is inexpensive (compared to others like Lunesta) and effective...what more can you ask.

June 1, 2011 8:28 PM

For Insomnia: I use Halcion. It will help for falling a sleep. It works great for me. I don't have the drowzieness when wake up in the morning.

59 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 20, 2009 2:18 PM