User Reviews for Triamcot
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Triamcot.
Reviews for Triamcot to treat Hemolytic Anemia
No reviews have yet been submitted. Be the first to review this drug.
Learn more about Hemolytic Anemia
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Blood Transfusion Reactions
- Erythroblastosis Fetalis
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Jaundice In Newborns
- Rh Factor Incompatibility
- Bili lights
- Congenital spherocytic anemia
- Drug-induced immune hemolytic anemia
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Hemolytic anemia
- Hemolytic anemia caused by chemicals and toxins
- Newborn jaundice
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)
- Rh incompatibility
Harvard Health Guide: