User Reviews for Kenalog-40

Learn more about Kenalog-40.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 342 medications

Frozen Shoulder 0 reviews 73 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gouty Arthritis 0 reviews 66 medications Not rated - Be the first
Heart Failure 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hemolytic Anemia 0 reviews 47 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 0 reviews 100 medications Not rated - Be the first
Iridocyclitis 0 reviews 58 medications Not rated - Be the first
Uveitis 0 reviews 95 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Kenalog-40 reviews 10 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Kenalog-40

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Lichen Planus: Horrible side effects.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 15, 2014 11:39 PM
Review by Grippy (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Sarcoidosis: For the last three years I have had lower back pain that went down into both right and left buttocks and into my right hip. I was finally referred to radiology dept. and they gave me an injection into both SI joints. After three days the constant pain and spasms went away that were in my lower back and that went down into buttocks and into hip. It was absolutely wonderful to be able to sleep, walk without limping and hurting and my attitude and energy level became more positive. To be rid of the constant chronic pain that never went away, day and night, was a blessing! The injection has lasted 1 1/2 months and now I am starting to hurt again. I would recommend an injection for pain.

November 22, 2013 1:23 AM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have severe allergies all year. My Dr gives me a kenalog shot and I get relief, it lasts up to 6 months and I can tell its time for another. kenalog is the only reason I can live a normal life

October 22, 2013 12:26 PM
Review by Jimjames: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have had rheumatoid arthritis now for about 4 years, mainly in my neck and shoulders. I'm a school teacher and it would be excruciating to raise my arms to write on the board. I'm also a musician with allergies. A year ago last spring I decided to get an allergy shot to reduce my allergy symptoms before a performance and was astonished to experience that my rheumatoid arthritis pain literally left my body. I didn't attribute the regression to the Kenalog but while talking to my doctor she made the relationship. The Kenalog shot for allergies was suppose to be good for a year. A year later my arthritis started to seep back into my neck and shoulders. I went back to the same allergy doctor and got exactly the same shot and my rheumatoid arthritis symptoms left again. My life has changed tremendously.

July 11, 2013 12:17 PM
Review by Benjamin C.: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: After years of suffering through allergies (year round, anything in bloom, grass, trees, etc.), my doctor gave me a shot of Kenalog-40. The shot lasts for 6-10 weeks and has relieved all symptoms. I want to make sure that I don't over use it (as all other allergy medicine I build a tolerance to, and then it fails to work).

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 29, 2011 1:16 AM
Review by Kalista71055:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Keloids: I have been suffering with Keloids all of my life. I have recently started going to a dermatologist for Kenalog-40 injections monthly. I have seen a big difference. I works real well.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 4, 2010 3:16 PM
Review by Life Changing/Improving Miracle Drug: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: My quality of life before my Dermatologist gave me this drug was HORRIBLE! I was teased as a child, skin was so ugly, and I was told that I looked like the exorcist and elephant man combined. I went through 15 years of, supposedly, the best doctors on the East coast until this wonderful man of a Dermatologist introduced me to the Wonder drug! Kenalog has made me extremely happy with the results I've seen!

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 21, 2010 11:36 AM
Review by Neno1313: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I have dealt with allergies all my life and have tried everything under the sun to stop the agony. This is the only drug that works 100%. It is also one of the cheapest. Highly recommended.

June 25, 2009 10:43 PM
Review by Sargent Rock: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have suffered excrutiating back, hip and knee pain for 15 years. I had my first injection and felt thirty years old again. I was able to walk normally and without pain. The second shot had no noticeable effect and the euphoria from the first faded away. The first was given very close to the spinal nerve involved. The second one not so close and today's shot was very close to the nerve. I would recommend this if medically cleared by all your specialists. It will change your life, at least for a while.

February 17, 2009 8:20 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog-40 (triamcinolone) for Hay Fever: I had such a severe reaction to my hayfever I ended up in hospital. When I left I was given the Kenalog 40 injection and I had a summer like never before. I was able to go outside and enjoy myself.

June 11, 2008 9:37 AM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here