User Reviews for Kenalog-40

Learn more about Kenalog-40.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

Erythroblastopenia 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gouty Arthritis 0 reviews 52 medications Not rated - Be the first
Heart Failure 0 reviews 112 medications Not rated - Be the first
Hemolytic Anemia 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura 0 reviews 86 medications Not rated - Be the first
Iridocyclitis 0 reviews 43 medications Not rated - Be the first
Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Uveitis 0 reviews 71 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Kenalog-40 reviews 13 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Kenalog-40

For Hay Fever "I've had spring allergies as far back as I can remember. I get severe sinus pressure, loose focus, lose energy, etc. The inflammation in my body makes my blood feel like it's on fire. I get a Kenalog shot 1-2 times every spring and it has been more effective than anything I've every used in my life. The world comes into focus and my body feels like it comes back to life throughout the course of the day that I get it. Usually lasts 3-4 months for me and works wonders in my life."

Jayden2015 March 9, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "With the first shot I could touch my toes ,but it only lasted seven days. I am on second shot and it has been ten days and it's still working. I wake up at 5 every morning feeling refreshed. I look forward to my shot."

steve 007 November 8, 2014

For Psoriasis "My Dermatologist give me tiny injections under the skin on each plaque. My hands can get really bad. Usually by the next day or two they are gone. It lasts quite awhile. I also get injections of Kenalog plus numbing agent for severe muscle spasms from Fibromyalgia. The Pain Management doctor injects the muscles where the spasms are. By the next day I'm 90% better. Usually I only have to get these a few times a year. So Kenelog works really well for me."

JE2 August 24, 2014

For Lichen Planus "Horrible side effects."

Anonymous April 15, 2014

For Sarcoidosis "For the last three years I have had lower back pain that went down into both right and left buttocks and into my right hip. I was finally referred to radiology dept. and they gave me an injection into both SI joints. After three days the constant pain and spasms went away that were in my lower back and that went down into buttocks and into hip. It was absolutely wonderful to be able to sleep, walk without limping and hurting and my attitude and energy level became more positive. To be rid of the constant chronic pain that never went away, day and night, was a blessing! The injection has lasted 1 1/2 months and now I am starting to hurt again. I would recommend an injection for pain."

Grippy (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 22, 2013

For Hay Fever "I have severe allergies all year. My Dr gives me a kenalog shot and I get relief, it lasts up to 6 months and I can tell its time for another. kenalog is the only reason I can live a normal life"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 22, 2013

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have had rheumatoid arthritis now for about 4 years, mainly in my neck and shoulders. I'm a school teacher and it would be excruciating to raise my arms to write on the board. I'm also a musician with allergies. A year ago last spring I decided to get an allergy shot to reduce my allergy symptoms before a performance and was astonished to experience that my rheumatoid arthritis pain literally left my body. I didn't attribute the regression to the Kenalog but while talking to my doctor she made the relationship. The Kenalog shot for allergies was suppose to be good for a year. A year later my arthritis started to seep back into my neck and shoulders. I went back to the same allergy doctor and got exactly the same shot and my rheumatoid arthritis symptoms left again. My life has changed tremendously."

Jimjames July 11, 2013

For Hay Fever "After years of suffering through allergies (year round, anything in bloom, grass, trees, etc.), my doctor gave me a shot of Kenalog-40. The shot lasts for 6-10 weeks and has relieved all symptoms. I want to make sure that I don't over use it (as all other allergy medicine I build a tolerance to, and then it fails to work)."

Benjamin C. September 29, 2011

For Keloids "I have been suffering with Keloids all of my life. I have recently started going to a dermatologist for Kenalog-40 injections monthly. I have seen a big difference. I works real well."

Kalista71055 May 4, 2010

For Dermatitis "My quality of life before my Dermatologist gave me this drug was HORRIBLE! I was teased as a child, skin was so ugly, and I was told that I looked like the exorcist and elephant man combined. I went through 15 years of, supposedly, the best doctors on the East coast until this wonderful man of a Dermatologist introduced me to the Wonder drug! Kenalog has made me extremely happy with the results I've seen!"

Life Changing/Improving Miracle Drug January 21, 2010

For Hay Fever "I have dealt with allergies all my life and have tried everything under the sun to stop the agony. This is the only drug that works 100%. It is also one of the cheapest. Highly recommended."

Neno1313 June 25, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have suffered excrutiating back, hip and knee pain for 15 years. I had my first injection and felt thirty years old again. I was able to walk normally and without pain. The second shot had no noticeable effect and the euphoria from the first faded away. The first was given very close to the spinal nerve involved. The second one not so close and today's shot was very close to the nerve. I would recommend this if medically cleared by all your specialists. It will change your life, at least for a while."

Sargent Rock February 17, 2009

For Hay Fever "I had such a severe reaction to my hayfever I ended up in hospital. When I left I was given the Kenalog 40 injection and I had a summer like never before. I was able to go outside and enjoy myself."

Anonymous June 11, 2008