User Reviews for Kenalog-10

Learn more about Kenalog-10.

Reviews for Kenalog-10 to treat Alopecia

Hair grew back almost instantly. I got Kenalog-10 injections from my doctor in late September. I started noticing hair growth after only a few days. Almost two months later now and my hair is almost completely grown. No more bald spots. It's not perfect, but it's getting there really quick. It was somewhat painful but totally worth it.

November 16, 2008 1:05 PM

Review by bigferny1:

I had severe allopecia areata. While I was deployed in Iraq I recieved kenalog injections intra-muscularly 40-60mg every 2 months until bald spots started filling back in. Then I started receiving the shot interdermally at the site of the missing hair and it regrew. Here I sit, 2 years later with a full head of hair. Worked great. Did cause atrophy in the fat around where I received the shots. I also noticed that my joints felt weaker when taking it.

August 14, 2008 6:35 PM

My hair was falling out and my doctor began a series of kenalog shots(3).Within 30 days I noticed it stopped falling out,and began growing back.Kenalog was successful for my hair,I regained a lost sense of smell,and it restored a sense of well being I didnt realize I had lost to cronic fatigue.It was wonderful, however I experienced a huge indenture on my body in the area I received the shot.It looks like a shark bite.My doctor said it is fat scarring.There are others who got this dent too.

July 7, 2008 4:31 PM