User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Aricin, Aristocort A, Aristocort R, Cinalog, Cinolar, Delta-Tritex, Flutex, Kenalog, Kenalog in Orabase, Oralone, Pediaderm TA, Rx Triamcinolone, Triacet, Trianex, Triderm

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Dermatitis 11 reviews 342 medications

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: Only thing that helped my scalp

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 26, 2013 7:57 PM
Review by ambernic1982 (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: This injection is amazing for major flare-ups that are not controllable by atopic creme. I had a shot a year ago and it cleared up my skin completely within 4 days. I stayed clear for a year exactly before my next flare-up and I went back for this same injection. Highly recommend for relief and the embarrassment of the flare-ups.

October 25, 2012 3:26 PM
Review by HopeToHeal (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Kenalog (triamcinolone): I too had a injection of Kenalog 10 in my face. After the first 3 weeks I noticed a dime size dent on my cheek. Called the doctor who did the injection, came back to the office. But before that, I researched the internet and found a link where 4 people had a kenalog injection got saline injected in the same spot the kenalog was and could possibly help flush out or decrease the efrects of kenalog working its full term of 6 weeks. I showed the doctor this link on this study and he agreed maybe saline which acts like water can help. This study showed 4 people went every week for 8 weeks & had them same amount of saline injected in the area. All 4 people had great results.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 23, 2012 10:57 PM
Review by GeorgeLeague: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: The traimcinolone cream works absolutely great on Poison Ivy. Instead of taking a regimen of Prednisone, I rubbed this cream on the affected spots, and it was totally gone in 2 days!

November 30, 2011 1:29 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: I got this shot after my hands turned unrecognizable from pain and eczema. I struggle with this all the time in every season. I could not believe how much Kenalog helped me. It erased all signs of eczema in a little over a week. I went back to the doctor just to THANK her for this. I would give it a 10 but its not perfect. It began to come back (though not nearly as severe) about six weeks later. It will definitely get you over the uncontrollable outbreaks.

October 31, 2011 2:52 PM
Review by loke: User Rating:

Aristocort A (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: It has given me great relief.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 29, 2011 6:32 PM
Review by vwigg: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: Cleared up my hives in less than a week, was thrilled with it.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 21, 2011 8:59 AM
Review by itchyagain: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Lichen Planus: Very good product. Nice to see something work the way a doctor says it will.

June 15, 2011 9:13 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Atopic Dermatitis: I've used this ointment for years for posion ivy and it works great. I'm always getting poison ivy (I live in the middle of the woods) but I know I've got this medicine at home, so I'm not ultra paranoid about it. Better then anything else I've tried.

May 9, 2011 1:53 PM
Review by TraceyFree: User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: It cleared up my plaques but the injections are a bit painful and it did nothing for the guttate psoriasis.

April 28, 2011 4:09 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog in Orabase (triamcinolone) for Aphthous Ulcer: This is INCREDIBLE. I get a lot of mouth ulcers due to the medication I'm on and Kenalog clears them up instantly (well, overnight). My mouth will go from being in so much pain I can barely talk, to completely fine in the space of hours.

November 27, 2010 7:36 PM
Review by mckissen: User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: It was good for the itching but the discoloration wasn't helped much at all

August 2, 2010 9:44 PM
Review by Mirahvk: User Rating:

Rx Triamcinolone (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: Cleared up my rashes fast and easy. Didn't irritate my skin. Best thing I've tried!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 19, 2010 5:45 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone): I used to get a shot of this for my psoriasis, and it did clear up everything in less than a week, However I found that the lesions returned within a few months (3). I was advised to not get the kenalog shots more than twice a year because I have a slightly higher enzyme count in my liver.

March 3, 2010 9:43 PM
Review by bmgresh: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Psoriasis: I have had a few breakouts of guetal psoriasis, and this cream is great. It clears up in about 2-4 days (depending on severity) of applying this cream. I don't have any itching with my psoriasis, but I do tend to get "dry winter itch", and this greatly reduces the itching for that though.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 18, 2010 12:33 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog in Orabase (triamcinolone) for Aphthous Ulcer: Not regularly available in the Netherlands, I knew it from childhood abroad. It really gets you rid of painful aphthous ulcers in your mouth in a couple of days. A colleague who had been suffering this for years without relief, and whom I advised this, was very happy to finally be relieved of her agonies.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 22, 2010 11:28 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: I get a shot when my eczema is flaring and this stuff just makes everything stop. I love it, it's like I finally have normal skin for a while. I get shots every few months and they are wonderful.

December 9, 2009 12:35 AM
Review by ocar: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: Contracted a case of contact dermatitus. My doctor prescribed this medication and it worked wonders. Within a week all signs of the disease were completely gone. I'm sold on this stuff.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 2, 2009 11:29 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: I have used this medicine for years to control the seasonal outbreak of eczema. It works with one application. Truly an amazing product for the price. I wouldn't be without it.

October 30, 2009 1:06 PM
Review by Muffin66: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Atopic Dermatitis: The triamcinolone ointment was prescribed because I had be diagnosed with contact dermatitis on my foot and leg. They believe it was caused by the cast I was wearing because I broke by left ankle. I'm also a diabetic and insulin dependent for 32 years. The ointment has been very helpful for my skin condition. I have experienced some side effects such as slight burning and itching sensations, but they went away after the 3rd or 4th day of use. My skin is starting to dry out and the dead dry skin is starting to fall off. The dermatitis also spread to my hands, thighs, forearms and buttocks. I have been applying the ointment to all affected areas. It seems to be helping. I would recommend this ointment for contact dermatitis treatment.

August 30, 2009 5:21 PM
Review by Richy-san: User Rating:

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: This medicine is great. I have no side effects and the hand eczema clears up within a week. I have to get a shot about every 10-12 months.

August 11, 2009 9:31 AM
Review by Reverend B: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: For over 12 years I suffered from dermatitis on my backside (which was severe enough to be mistaken as a "surgical Scar" by one doctor and his staff). One day my "Pain Management" doctor observed it and prescribed "Triamcinolone Cream". One single application and the rest is HISTORY. No more itch, burn or sting. Thank You Doctor and Thank You TRIAMCINOLONE.

June 16, 2009 8:19 PM
Review by caldun: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: This is the best medicine I have ever used. Nothing in the past ever stopped the itch of flea bites. This medicine started working right away. Thank goodness for this cream.

May 24, 2009 8:56 AM
Review by shypes88: User Rating:

triamcinolone for Dermatitis: I've suffered with flare-ups of dermititis all my life and this is the best prescription strength cream that I've ever used. Within a few days the irritated areas have disappeared. I love it. Sure beats all those oatmeal baths I took as a kid.

August 11, 2008 1:20 PM
Review by dixiejen: User Rating:

Rx Triamcinolone (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: This cream cleared up places on my hands, and left foot that had gotten so bad they hurt. My doctor prescribed this, and within 3 or 4 days my foot was almost completely well, and my hands were greatly improved! I would highly recommend trying this cream if your doctor agrees.

March 31, 2008 1:17 AM