User Reviews for Triamcinolone

Also known as: Aricin, Aristocort A, Aristocort R, Cinalog, Cinolar, Delta-Tritex, Flutex, Kenalog, Kenalog in Orabase, Oralone, Pediaderm TA, Rx Triamcinolone, Triacet, Trianex, Triderm

Learn more about Triamcinolone.

Lichen Planus 1 reviews 56 medications

Psoriasis 4 reviews 294 medications

7.2
Summary of Triamcinolone reviews 25 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Triamcinolone

For Dermatitis: "I went to the dematolagist a couple of weeks ago and I had pretty bad eczema on my hands for about 3 years it started on my wrist and then disappeared and it started on my hands \ fingers and it would worsen around spring and summer I never went to the dermatologist (for money reasons) but they prescribed me this cream and my eczema already looked better in the first 3 days and I love it, my eczema is almost gone, and my derm sent me to Walmart to get is and it was just $4 (:"

great stuff April 29, 2015

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "I've had dermatitis for 16 years. It started as mild eczema on my hands but within a year it went from mild to wild! Woke up one morning and both my forearms were swollen, red, itching, burning and leaking fluid when pushed against. 3 pitting edema. From that point on over the next few years, it spread to my torso, legs, back, scalp and face. Topical creams no longer worked, I was put on prednisone dose packs, but over time, prednisone was causing terrible side effects i.e., moon face, hyperglycemia, depression, agitation, oral thrush etc. I was then put on Kenalog 40mg every 3-4 weeks but then Kenalog created new side effects. Now I have to take 80mg of Kenalog and methotrexate. Works but my life is a wreck."

EczMan August 16, 2014

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: "Only thing that helped my scalp"

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) March 26, 2013

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "This injection is amazing for major flare-ups that are not controllable by atopic creme. I had a shot a year ago and it cleared up my skin completely within 4 days. I stayed clear for a year exactly before my next flare-up and I went back for this same injection. Highly recommend for relief and the embarrassment of the flare-ups."

ambernic1982 (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 25, 2012

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for : "I too had a injection of Kenalog 10 in my face. After the first 3 weeks I noticed a dime size dent on my cheek. Called the doctor who did the injection, came back to the office. But before that, I researched the internet and found a link where 4 people had a kenalog injection got saline injected in the same spot the kenalog was and could possibly help flush out or decrease the efrects of kenalog working its full term of 6 weeks. I showed the doctor this link on this study and he agreed maybe saline which acts like water can help. This study showed 4 people went every week for 8 weeks & had them same amount of saline injected in the area. All 4 people had great results. "

HopeToHeal (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 23, 2012

For Dermatitis: "The traimcinolone cream works absolutely great on Poison Ivy. Instead of taking a regimen of Prednisone, I rubbed this cream on the affected spots, and it was totally gone in 2 days!"

GeorgeLeague November 30, 2011

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "I got this shot after my hands turned unrecognizable from pain and eczema. I struggle with this all the time in every season. I could not believe how much Kenalog helped me. It erased all signs of eczema in a little over a week. I went back to the doctor just to THANK her for this. I would give it a 10 but its not perfect. It began to come back (though not nearly as severe) about six weeks later. It will definitely get you over the uncontrollable outbreaks."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

Aristocort A (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: "It has given me great relief."

loke October 29, 2011

For Dermatitis: "Cleared up my hives in less than a week, was thrilled with it."

vwigg July 21, 2011

For Lichen Planus: "Very good product. Nice to see something work the way a doctor says it will."

itchyagain June 15, 2011

For Atopic Dermatitis: "I've used this ointment for years for posion ivy and it works great. I'm always getting poison ivy (I live in the middle of the woods) but I know I've got this medicine at home, so I'm not ultra paranoid about it. Better then anything else I've tried."

Anonymous May 9, 2011

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: "It cleared up my plaques but the injections are a bit painful and it did nothing for the guttate psoriasis."

TraceyFree April 28, 2011

Kenalog in Orabase (triamcinolone) for Aphthous Ulcer: "This is INCREDIBLE. I get a lot of mouth ulcers due to the medication I'm on and Kenalog clears them up instantly (well, overnight). My mouth will go from being in so much pain I can barely talk, to completely fine in the space of hours."

Anonymous November 27, 2010

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Psoriasis: "It was good for the itching but the discoloration wasn't helped much at all"

mckissen August 2, 2010

Rx Triamcinolone (triamcinolone) for Atopic Dermatitis: "Cleared up my rashes fast and easy. Didn't irritate my skin. Best thing I've tried!"

Mirahvk June 19, 2010

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for : "I used to get a shot of this for my psoriasis, and it did clear up everything in less than a week, However I found that the lesions returned within a few months (3). I was advised to not get the kenalog shots more than twice a year because I have a slightly higher enzyme count in my liver."

Anonymous March 3, 2010

For Psoriasis: "I have had a few breakouts of guetal psoriasis, and this cream is great. It clears up in about 2-4 days (depending on severity) of applying this cream. I don't have any itching with my psoriasis, but I do tend to get "dry winter itch", and this greatly reduces the itching for that though."

bmgresh February 18, 2010

Kenalog in Orabase (triamcinolone) for Aphthous Ulcer: "Not regularly available in the Netherlands, I knew it from childhood abroad. It really gets you rid of painful aphthous ulcers in your mouth in a couple of days. A colleague who had been suffering this for years without relief, and whom I advised this, was very happy to finally be relieved of her agonies."

Anonymous January 22, 2010

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: "I get a shot when my eczema is flaring and this stuff just makes everything stop. I love it, it's like I finally have normal skin for a while. I get shots every few months and they are wonderful."

Anonymous December 9, 2009

For Dermatitis: "Contracted a case of contact dermatitus. My doctor prescribed this medication and it worked wonders. Within a week all signs of the disease were completely gone. I'm sold on this stuff."

ocar December 2, 2009

For Dermatitis: "I have used this medicine for years to control the seasonal outbreak of eczema. It works with one application. Truly an amazing product for the price. I wouldn't be without it."

Anonymous October 30, 2009

For Atopic Dermatitis: "The triamcinolone ointment was prescribed because I had be diagnosed with contact dermatitis on my foot and leg. They believe it was caused by the cast I was wearing because I broke by left ankle. I'm also a diabetic and insulin dependent for 32 years. The ointment has been very helpful for my skin condition. I have experienced some side effects such as slight burning and itching sensations, but they went away after the 3rd or 4th day of use. My skin is starting to dry out and the dead dry skin is starting to fall off. The dermatitis also spread to my hands, thighs, forearms and buttocks. I have been applying the ointment to all affected areas. It seems to be helping. I would recommend this ointment for contact dermatitis treatment."

Muffin66 August 30, 2009

Kenalog (triamcinolone) for Dermatitis: "This medicine is great. I have no side effects and the hand eczema clears up within a week. I have to get a shot about every 10-12 months."

Richy-san August 11, 2009

For Dermatitis: "For over 12 years I suffered from dermatitis on my backside (which was severe enough to be mistaken as a "surgical Scar" by one doctor and his staff). One day my "Pain Management" doctor observed it and prescribed "Triamcinolone Cream". One single application and the rest is HISTORY. No more itch, burn or sting. Thank You Doctor and Thank You TRIAMCINOLONE."

Reverend B June 16, 2009

For Dermatitis: "This is the best medicine I have ever used. Nothing in the past ever stopped the itch of flea bites. This medicine started working right away. Thank goodness for this cream."

caldun May 24, 2009