User Reviews for Desyrel

Learn more about Desyrel.

Desyrel review summary

7.1/10 Average Rating

Compare all 31 medications used in the treatment of Fibromyalgia.

Reviews for Desyrel to treat Fibromyalgia

Review by Lalau (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

It has greatly helped with my ability to sleep.

May 14, 2014 6:57 PM

Review by lovscrttrs (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I have had insomnia related to my fibromyalgia for sometime. When my doctor suggested I try trazadone I was skeptical. Now I never want to be without it. It has done wonders for my sleep and the quality of my sleep. No grogginess or trouble waking up. I would recommend it for those that have trouble both getting to sleep and staying asleep.

February 19, 2014 1:24 AM

Review by veggiegirl77 (taken for 2 to 5 years):

This medicine helped me sleep. I felt tired most of the morning hours. I've tried varying doses. Now I'm trying to get off of it. I'm taking 5 HTP, which seems to help me. But it didn't do anything for my fibromyalgia.

August 30, 2013 12:41 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years):

Couldn't live without it. Keeps me somewhat mobile, otherwise I'd be unable to get around, and unable to sleep at night.

July 14, 2012 1:43 AM

Did nothing for my Fibromyalgia.

September 28, 2010 12:02 PM

Review by pyish:

I have taken this medicine for 15 years. My pain is up and down depending on life's circumstances. It helps me fall asleep but the quality of my sleep is still poor. I have tried several times to withdraw from it or to change medications. I have never been able to because I end up not sleeping at all.

September 25, 2010 2:41 AM

Can't recommend more highly. Unless my anxiety is particularly high, this medication helps assure a wonderful night's sleep. I'm on 200 mg nightly, along with Ultracet.

April 12, 2010 12:55 AM

Review by ChantalB:

I take this pill to have a good night sleep. It's been at least 5 years on it and I take 450mg.

December 10, 2009 1:02 PM