User Reviews for Trandolapril/verapamil

Also known as: Tarka

Learn more about Trandolapril/verapamil.

High Blood Pressure 3 reviews 261 medications

Summary of Trandolapril/verapamil reviews 3 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Trandolapril/verapamil

Review by trv:

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: I was on this drug for many years. I took the 4mg dose 2 X and sometimes 3 X a day, without any problems. I did get skin sensitivity but that is genetic as my daughter also has it. I found the drug more effective taken with diuretic -Bendroflumethiazide up to 5 mg daily - but this caused gout eventually. To be honest this is a good drug, given that I've tried many combinations of blood pressure medicines.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 4, 2009 12:41 PM

For : I have no evident side effects. However, I get flushed very quickly when I am out in the sun, even for the shortest time period. I seem to burn faster also.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 30, 2009 3:13 PM

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: I have no evident side effects. However, I get flushed very quickly when I am out in the sun, even for the shortest time period. I seem to burn faster also.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 30, 2009 3:12 PM

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for High Blood Pressure: I have used this medication for over 5 years. I have taken the 4/240 dosage and seen my blood pressure remain in the 114-120 over 74-84 range with no side effects.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 18, 2008 12:26 AM

Tarka (trandolapril / verapamil) for : I have had great result using Tarka. I had problem controlling my blood pressure, but once my doctor put me on this medication I haven't had any problems.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate