User Reviews for Topiragen

Learn more about Topiragen.

Vulvodynia 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Trigeminal Neuralgia 0 reviews 9 medications Not rated - Be the first
Tourette's Syndrome 0 reviews 12 medications Not rated - Be the first
Smoking Cessation 0 reviews 19 medications Not rated - Be the first
Seizure Prevention 1 reviews 34 medications

Obesity 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Migraine Prevention 0 reviews 32 medications Not rated - Be the first
Fibromyalgia 0 reviews 72 medications Not rated - Be the first
Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy 0 reviews 40 medications Not rated - Be the first
Crohn's Disease 0 reviews 66 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bulimia 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Bipolar Disorder 0 reviews 48 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Topiragen

Review by Mona50138 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Seizure Prevention: I have been on Topiragen since about 2004/2005. It is now 2013. I have been on 100mg and just recently been increased to 150mg. I have been epileptic most my life. Topiragen is fantastic. As long as I take care of myself and take it properly I hardly have any issues. It was increased but only because I am overly stressed so I am having more issues with my myclonics. Also, and very important...I took this while I was pregnant. I did slack off on taking it since it was a new drug at the time. My son does have Aspergers (not medically diagnosed..he was diagnosed by the state of Iowa -AEA) I did try to breast feed but after 2 wks my breasts stopped producing milk. Idk if it is connected.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate