User Reviews for Topiramate

Also known as: Qudexy XR, Topamax, Topamax Sprinkle, Topiragen, Trokendi XR

Learn more about Topiramate.

Reviews for Topiramate to treat Vulvodynia

Topamax (topiramate): "I have whole body RSD. My doctor prescribed Topamax for Vulvodynia. It helped by lowering that specific pain from a 9 to a 7. However after a week I started having bad headaches, blurred vision and blisters in my mouth and nose. I was taking 100mg 2 x day."

lmintz66 January 24, 2010

Topamax (topiramate): "I was diagnosed with a condition called vulvadynia about 5 years ago. It's pain in and around the vaginal region. The doctor tried me on all types of medicines. Mostly antidepressents for nerve pain. I was on amitriptyline, effexor and so on. They all worked to some extent but now my pain doctor, who was the one who put me on the pills, has put me on Topomax, which is working real well for me. I have no pain but sometimes I do feel a little uncomfortable, and have bad days but not too often. If it's not working then she will try something else. My dosage is 100mg once a day before bedtime. I don't notice side effects because I take alot of different medicines. "

star wars August 31, 2008