User Reviews for Tindamax

Learn more about Tindamax.

Trichomoniasis 2 reviews 9 medications

7.5
Bacterial Vaginitis 13 reviews 34 medications

6.2
Amebiasis 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Giardiasis 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Tindamax reviews 15 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Tindamax

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I have dealt with bacterial vaginitis for more than 4 years. This is the only medication that I've ever tried other than Flagyl. I like it better because I did not have the metallic taste in my mouth and the pills are coated so you can't taste them. I did not have any side effects whatsoever and all of my symptoms had ceased in 2 days but I finished the full 2 pills a day for 5 days treatment. I also took Diflucan along with the medication just in case it would've caused a yeast infection."

Lisaaaaaa November 24, 2014

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Battled bacterial vaginitis for years before I found out about Tindamax. It worked wonders my first round of it 4 pills 2 days. I got it again a year later and this time ...side effects kicked in big time. My fingers were sore, severe muscle aches, red inflamed spots on my chest, fever and headaches. It lasted 1 whole day but the bacterial vaginitis was gone and haven't had it since but it gave me a yeast infection."

Chi chi c December 18, 2013

For Trichomoniasis "I was diagnosed with trichomoniasis and where it came from I'm unsure of. I took the 4 white pills as soon as I got them. I didn't experience any major side effects other than feeling flushed (body temperature was rising) and dehydration. I knew the increase in body temp was an indication the medication was at work. I have not yet had a follow up with obgyn but as soon as I do (couple days from now) I will repost my personal results and will be able to better rate this drug. As for my partner who also took Tindamax, said he felt extremely itchy all over his body and very nauseous and complained of a chemical odor whenever he would urinate. He has yet to go get a follow up with his doctor as well."

25yearsoldwhitefemale (taken for less than 1 month) April 1, 2013

For Bacterial Vaginitis "My insurance covered some but good thing Tindamax gives a discount card for prescription. I have suffered with bacterial vaginitis off and on for 4 years. Finally got a prescription for Tindamax and it was the only thing that cleared it up for a few weeks. When my period came the bacterial vaginitis came back! On round 2 of Tindamax now. Hopefully it gets rid of it for good. 4 pills 2 days. I get a really nasty metallic taste and nausea but the few weeks I was without bacterial vaginitis it was definitely worth it!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 20, 2012

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Didn't help and left me tired and with a metallic taste."

Anonymous October 2, 2012

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I've only had to deal with a mild metallic taste for the two days of treatment. It seems to leave the first day after treatment. Tindamax works quickly to get rid of the bacterial vaginitis, which I deal with on a more than regular basis to the point that I can now diagnose myself -- I just call the doctor and he calls in the prescription. I like that I only need to take it for two days and then I'm done and the bacterial vaginitis is gone...once again."

Cynt July 19, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "The nausea alone is what made me give this medication a 1. Not only are you over-the-top nauseous, but the tired feeling and nasty metallic taste is overwhelming! I will most definitely be calling my doctor tomorrow for the gel."

Anonymous July 6, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Experienced severe headaches, vaginal discharge, nausea and a metallic taste. I only took it for 2 days."

Anonymous April 2, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "This medicine makes me have a metallic taste in my mouth. I also have vaginal irritation. "

Anonymous March 11, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I'm on the tinidazole right now. It has caused me severe nausea and severe headaches that I can't even treat with Tylenol 3. My head hurts all day."

Anonymous March 8, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I was treated with 4 pills once per day for 2 days. I was nervous about the side effects but they were very mild. The only side effects I noticed was a slight discoloration of my urine and a mild metallic taste in my mouth. I always was pretty tired all day. It wasn't anything keeping me from my day to day, but I found it easy to over sleep. All in all, it cleared up the vaginosis quickly. Also, be careful because this medicine may give you a yeast infection, but nothing a little prevention can't handle (I used cranberry pills, ate yogurt daily and increased my water intake)."

Anonymous February 23, 2011

For Bacterial Vaginitis "Metallic taste in your mouth throughout entire course of therapy!"

Anonymous November 19, 2009

For Trichomoniasis "I was diagnosed with Trichomoniasis in early September after having awful symptoms. I had a foul discharge, pain when urinating, pain during intercourse, slight bleeding during intercourse and didn't know what was wrong. Since this was my first time having this I was very scared. My doctor told me it is easily treated and it's a common STD so while I was still upset it did put my mind at ease a little. I took 4 pills of 500mg in one dose and abstained for a little over a week and it got rid of all the symptoms. I must admit it worked well and I had no side effects."

Anonymous November 11, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis "I used it about 2 months ago for bacterial vaginitis and it went away but came back now. Bacterial vaginitis is horrible. This is the only thing that cures it."

freshee61 September 11, 2009

For Bacterial Vaginitis "This was the best medication that I have used for a vaginal infection. It works quickly to clear up the pain. I would definitely use it again."

Anonymous June 19, 2009