User Reviews for Navane

Learn more about Navane.

Reviews for Navane to treat Psychosis

"This medication works perfectly. The only way you can go wrong on it, is to NOT take the drug to drug interactions seriously. It has completely relieved me of negative tension, and finally, it has given me a good grip on reality and thoughts. You can basically let Thiothixene do all the healing, while you try your best to be yourself."

DanMc555 April 29, 2015

"I have been taking Navane since 1972. I take 2 mg twice daily. It is the only antipsychotic I trust. I tried Seroquel and it did not work as well. Navane acts on dopamine. Seroquel acts on dopamine and serotonin. At the dose I take Navane, I get no negative side effects."

Anonymous November 14, 2011

"I have been on Navane for almost 30 years. I have had two psychotic episodes and they have occurred only when I went off this medicine. I have tried other medications but I feel most secure on Navane. The side-effects are: some drowsiness and feelings of depression. Otherwise, I feel more natural on Navane than on any other anti-psychotic medication I have tried and that's why I will continue to use it."

Anonymous March 12, 2011