User Reviews for Navane

Learn more about Navane.

Reviews for Navane to treat Psychosis

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been taking Navane since 1972. I take 2 mg twice daily. It is the only antipsychotic I trust. I tried Seroquel and it did not work as well. Navane acts on dopamine. Seroquel acts on dopamine and serotonin. At the dose I take Navane, I get no negative side effects.

November 14, 2011 9:37 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have been on Navane for almost 30 years. I have had two psychotic episodes and they have occurred only when I went off this medicine. I have tried other medications but I feel most secure on Navane. The side-effects are: some drowsiness and feelings of depression. Otherwise, I feel more natural on Navane than on any other anti-psychotic medication I have tried and that's why I will continue to use it.

March 12, 2011 11:00 PM