User Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate

Also known as: Visine A.C., Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Learn more about Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate.

Eye Redness/Itching 4 reviews 60 medications

Summary of Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate reviews 4 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "Tried this product twice to get rid of redness in my eyes. Each time just after applying my eyes started to burn and pretty much felt like this product gave me every symptom it was supposed to cure. My eyes felt terrible and where hard to open at first, but subsided after few minutes."

Teri0220 July 16, 2015

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "I was working on water coolers, some of the liquid got my eyes. I went to Walmart and bought this product, and it worked great. it got rid of the itching and burning, I was lucky it save me a visit to the doctor."

V.J (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2013

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "After applying the eye drops I experienced burning and itching in my eyes that lasts for about five minutes and then subsides. I don't know if this is something that should keep me from using it or not. I use it in the morning about 30 minutes before putting in my contacts, (Only when I need it though)."

Anonymous August 6, 2011

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "Whenever I use these eye drops my vision is blurry for about 5-6 minutes. Other than that it works."

mirra March 22, 2010