User Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate

Also known as: Visine A.C., Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Learn more about Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate.

Eye Redness/Itching 3 reviews 58 medications

Summary of Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate reviews 3 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate

Review by V.J (taken for less than 1 month):

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: I was working on water coolers, some of the liquid got my eyes. I went to Walmart and bought this product, and it worked great. it got rid of the itching and burning, I was lucky it save me a visit to the doctor.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 28, 2013 9:24 PM

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: After applying the eye drops I experienced burning and itching in my eyes that lasts for about five minutes and then subsides. I don't know if this is something that should keep me from using it or not. I use it in the morning about 30 minutes before putting in my contacts, (Only when I need it though).

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 6, 2011 9:20 AM

Review by mirra:

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: Whenever I use these eye drops my vision is blurry for about 5-6 minutes. Other than that it works.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate