User Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate

Also known as: Visine A.C., Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Learn more about Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate.

Eye Redness/Itching 3 reviews 61 medications

Summary of Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate reviews 3 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "I was working on water coolers, some of the liquid got my eyes. I went to Walmart and bought this product, and it worked great. it got rid of the itching and burning, I was lucky it save me a visit to the doctor."

V.J (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2013

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "After applying the eye drops I experienced burning and itching in my eyes that lasts for about five minutes and then subsides. I don't know if this is something that should keep me from using it or not. I use it in the morning about 30 minutes before putting in my contacts, (Only when I need it though)."

Anonymous August 6, 2011

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: "Whenever I use these eye drops my vision is blurry for about 5-6 minutes. Other than that it works."

mirra March 22, 2010