User Reviews for Tetracycline

Also known as: Achromycin V, Actisite, Ala-Tet, Brodspec, Emtet-500, Panmycin, Robitet 500, Sumycin, Sumycin 250, Tetracap, Tetracon

Learn more about Tetracycline.

Helicobacter Pylori Infection 1 reviews 61 medications

Acne 10 reviews 519 medications

Summary of Tetracycline reviews 11 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Tetracycline

For Acne: "I have been taking tetracyne for a month now, my face and upper back cleared up, but my lower back acne and side acne flared up. I'm not sure why that happened."

ccgmw October 9, 2015

For Acne: "Have been taking 500 mg twice per day for 15 years. Works great. If I miss a two doses I begin to have problems right away. I do worry about staying on it for so long but my doctors says not to worry. I am 53."

CTITAN October 9, 2015

For Acne: "I was prescribed tetracycline for acne by doctor, next day of taking the drug I started to develop diarrhea and headaches, I had it for one week and I was so down, I could not focus, dizziness, stomach problems, vision problems, depression, and more then decided to stop, I went to see the doctor and get my blood test done, thinking that is somthing wrong with my body as doctor never told me such a side effects if i am allergic to the drug or not, Blood resuts showed the neutrophil cells are very low, I was worried, after that doctor asked me to repeat the test after a week, and results shows the white cells started to pick-up, well after I done research on this site I found that YES tetraycline type of drug is causing many problems to blood count."

M G August 5, 2015

For Acne: "Tetracycline was a miracle for me. I've had severe acne for 7 years and tried every medicine on the market, most of them made me sick or didn't work. I'm now 99% acne free. It is weird to wake up and not see a cyst or pimple on my face every day. I just hope it stays like this forever."

JLJEREMY (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2014

For Acne: "Stuff works great. Its my cure all treatment for my adult acne on my face and back. I've been on and off of it for about 5 years, and it just works wonders!"

Pugrocker (taken for 5 to 10 years) November 7, 2013

For Acne: "I have been taking this for over a year, recently I was late picking up my prescription and after a couple of days, I noticed the difference that it makes, it does not get rid completely of my fairly mild acne, but it stops it feeling as sore and I only have spots now around the area of my face that is particularly bad (around my mouth). I have not experienced any side effects."

Swirly boo (taken for 1 to 2 years) July 24, 2013

For Helicobacter Pylori Infection: "Tetracycline along with Flagyl and Bismuth in large doses for 2 weeks cured my H-Pylori."

rlunny November 17, 2011

For Acne: "Helped with my (adult) acne. No side effects."

Anonymous September 28, 2009

For Acne: "This did not work for my acne."

Anonymous July 29, 2009

For Acne: "Worked great, but didn't like the limitation imposed on eating. Once you develop a routine though, its totally worth it. Experienced minor side effects, but nothing bad."

dek3 April 22, 2009

For Acne: "I have found Tetracycline extremely effective for adult acne. Now my skin is 99% blemish free. I have not noticed any of the side effects listed."

beccabooo January 25, 2009