User Reviews for Aubagio

Learn more about Aubagio.

Multiple Sclerosis 9 reviews 86 medications

5.5
Summary of Aubagio reviews 9 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Aubagio

For Multiple Sclerosis "severe tooth decay...does anyone else suffer from rotting teeth?"

Amber143 August 27, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "Have had MS since 1988. Was on Betaseron from 2001-2014 and switched to Aubagio Jan 2015. About mid April I lost sense of Taste - not appetite, just Taste. Weird thing is that I can taste salt and only salt. Also have the hair thinning."

singharmony111 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) August 12, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "How does one know if an MS med works? It is a crap shoot. I have lost hair--no big deal. Most concerned about the accessibility of the packaging. It is an awful package for people with a neurological disorder. What is wrong with a bottle?"

ireneg (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 9, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "As soon as I began taking this medicine, my vision became incredibly blurry. Nausea and other stomach issues not as bothersome, but present daily nonetheless. Neorupathic problems in legs occurring daily. Tingling, sharp pains and numbness in different areas of feet and legs come on intermittently."

ABOUTAB July 7, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "The first 6 months on Aubagio were wonderful. I noticed a change for the better in my depression, with seemingly no side effects. Then, at the 6 month mark, things started to go very wrong. I broke out in boils. I had them in my ear canal, as well as on both legs. I've never had boils in my life. Then things started to get even worse. I had bronchitis, the flu, bronchitis again, the flu again, admitted to the hospital for TIA (which turned out to be a massive MS attack), bronchitis again, cellulitis, and finally, severe nausea and dizziness. So many side effects my doctor did an elimination to remove the medication quickly from my system. the ease of taking the medication did not offset the side effects."

hachismom (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 29, 2015

For Multiple Sclerosis "I've been on Aubagio for 8 months it's much better then the other meds I've taken from Rebif to Copaxone."

K.Colón December 1, 2014

For Multiple Sclerosis "I had side effects that are difficult to explain. I felt like I was decaying inside and never felt right about a month or so after starting -- I missed a few doses one week due to not having my med and being away from home and I felt better after just two doses missed! I had an MRI 6 1/2 months in and had active lesions on my spine - brain MRI showed minimal change but in the same breath no improvement toward lesions and size. I had vision blurriness that I never experienced my eyes would go weak 2 min of focus, I was told not due to the medicine. My other meds were not as effective as they were prior to starting Aubagio and my Lyrica was tripled in dosage. My skin was dry and I depression got worse and depression was better once stopped."

Day11 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 14, 2014

For Multiple Sclerosis "I've been on Aubagio for 7 months. I just had a new MRI to check progress, and MRI showed no new activity. This is the first treatment medication that I've been able to handle, after trying every single other. Love it."

Sskaggs October 28, 2013

For Multiple Sclerosis "After about 6 months I started having stomach pain and feeling sick on my stomach, not sure if it was medicines or something else."

batman9000 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 9, 2013