User Reviews for Aubagio

Learn more about Aubagio.

Reviews for Aubagio to treat Multiple Sclerosis

Review by K.Colón:

I've been on Aubagio for 8 months it's much better then the other meds I've taken from Rebif to Copaxone.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 1, 2014 5:28 PM

Review by Day11 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

I had side effects that are difficult to explain. I felt like I was decaying inside and never felt right about a month or so after starting -- I missed a few doses one week due to not having my med and being away from home and I felt better after just two doses missed! I had an MRI 6 1/2 months in and had active lesions on my spine - brain MRI showed minimal change but in the same breath no improvement toward lesions and size. I had vision blurriness that I never experienced my eyes would go weak 2 min of focus, I was told not due to the medicine. My other meds were not as effective as they were prior to starting Aubagio and my Lyrica was tripled in dosage. My skin was dry and I depression got worse and depression was better once stopped.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 14, 2014 2:54 PM

Review by Sskaggs:

I've been on Aubagio for 7 months. I just had a new MRI to check progress, and MRI showed no new activity. This is the first treatment medication that I've been able to handle, after trying every single other. Love it.

October 28, 2013 10:00 PM

Review by batman9000 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

After about 6 months I started having stomach pain and feeling sick on my stomach, not sure if it was medicines or something else.

September 9, 2013 1:00 PM