User Reviews for Aubagio

Learn more about Aubagio.

Reviews for Aubagio to treat Multiple Sclerosis

"The first 6 months on Aubagio were wonderful. I noticed a change for the better in my depression, with seemingly no side effects. Then, at the 6 month mark, things started to go very wrong. I broke out in boils. I had them in my ear canal, as well as on both legs. I've never had boils in my life. Then things started to get even worse. I had bronchitis, the flu, bronchitis again, the flu again, admitted to the hospital for TIA (which turned out to be a massive MS attack), bronchitis again, cellulitis, and finally, severe nausea and dizziness. So many side effects my doctor did an elimination to remove the medication quickly from my system. the ease of taking the medication did not offset the side effects."

hachismom (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 29, 2015

"I've been on Aubagio for 8 months it's much better then the other meds I've taken from Rebif to Copaxone."

K.Colón December 1, 2014

"I had side effects that are difficult to explain. I felt like I was decaying inside and never felt right about a month or so after starting -- I missed a few doses one week due to not having my med and being away from home and I felt better after just two doses missed! I had an MRI 6 1/2 months in and had active lesions on my spine - brain MRI showed minimal change but in the same breath no improvement toward lesions and size. I had vision blurriness that I never experienced my eyes would go weak 2 min of focus, I was told not due to the medicine. My other meds were not as effective as they were prior to starting Aubagio and my Lyrica was tripled in dosage. My skin was dry and I depression got worse and depression was better once stopped."

Day11 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 14, 2014

"I've been on Aubagio for 7 months. I just had a new MRI to check progress, and MRI showed no new activity. This is the first treatment medication that I've been able to handle, after trying every single other. Love it."

Sskaggs October 28, 2013

"After about 6 months I started having stomach pain and feeling sick on my stomach, not sure if it was medicines or something else."

batman9000 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 9, 2013