User Reviews for Lamisil

Learn more about Lamisil.

Reviews for Lamisil to treat Tinea Pedis

"I got athletes foot from the shower room at camp in 2006. From then I had it off and on for years. Finally after years of discomfort and pain and so much itching that I would literally get open sores from it- I finally looked up the best product for athletes foot. And in a few days years of pain and discomfort were permanently gone! Don't ask me why I didn't try it sooner. I love this stuff. It's a little pricey but well worth it. You only need to use a small amount of product so the tube (I bought a cream) lasts for a long time. I believe it says to use it for a week- DO SO. Similar to an antibiotic, you have to use it even after you think it's gone. I didn't and it recurred a week later. Used it for a week and it hasn't come back since."

Emily17 September 5, 2015

"I have been using the medicine for the past 8 days and it has shown results so far by controlling the spreading of vesicular tinea pedis."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2012

"Under direction of my MD I took Lamisil for 7 weeks and my sense of taste disappeared. The past 8 weeks my taste has come and gone. Miserable side effect."

Anonymous September 27, 2011

"works great!"

Anonymous May 29, 2011

"It took 3 weeks after I saw the improvements of my feet. I've been suffering from this every time my feet gets wet especially on rainy days but after I have Lamisil, tinea pedis doesn't exist anymore!. Thank you Lamisil!"

LOrina January 28, 2010