User Reviews for Lamisil

Learn more about Lamisil.

Lamisil Review Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 18 medications used in the treatment of Onychomycosis, Fingernail.

Reviews for Lamisil to treat Onychomycosis, Fingernail

"i had my fungus infection for about 5 years, too long. i finally decided to go to the doctors and get something to get rid of the nasty stuff (i had it on almost and my nail both feet and hands) the doctor told me it was gonna take about 6 months to have nice healthy nails. so to make it short, i notice my healthy nails growing out in 3 weeks. PLEASE dont spend your money on over the counter stuff lotions, soaps, etc. take the pill in works very very well. its been about 4 years now and have been fungus free."

jay cal (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 30, 2015

"I've been suffering from onychomycosis on my fingernails for good 4 years. Sadly, in first 3 years, we tried alternative medications, creams etc. which didn't help. Finally, I went to another doctor and she prescribed me Lamisil after running blood tests. My nails have massively improved since early this year. My fingernail which was 90% covered in dead tissue is now only at about 20%, and it actually makes me feel better about myself because it's got so better I don't have to hide my fingers anymore. Before using Lamisil, I've been using Loceryl for about a few months and even now, whilst using Lamisil, I use Loceryl from time to time. Side effect: loss of appetite in last few weeks. Food isn't as appealing to me anymore."

Uros Lazarevic November 16, 2013

"I am a healthy 25 year old male, I cannot remember my toenails NOT having fungus. I lived through the embarassment seemingly my whole life, but once my thumbnail became infected to the point where it was practically gone, I had to do anything to treat it. Doctor suggested I take Lamisil, I think he said it has like a 50% chance of working. I was very nervous after reading reviews, but it also helps that I never drink alcohol. Took it Dec.'11 until March '12, had one liver panel done (normal result). I believe by April my thumbnail was 100% healthy and now (9/12) my toenails are 99% healthy, thank you. Only side effect I noticed wasn't bad, just my farts/stool smelled metallic. I say give it a shot, you can always stop taking it."

jereshmy (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 7, 2012

"This is my second time using Lamisil. No problems the first time. Within first 5 days I developed progressive rash-starting on feet, then legs, arms, and trunk. Discontinued after day 13."

Mary Elizabeth April 14, 2009