User Reviews for Flomax

Learn more about Flomax.

Flomax Review Summary

4.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Overactive Bladder.

Reviews for Flomax to treat Overactive Bladder

"Didn't work very well and made my throat very dry."

edward713 January 17, 2013

"It simply didn't work, didn't have any impact on my having to wake up 2-3 times every night to urinate. Doctor discontinued it to try something else."

James Peter March 14, 2012

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"At the age of 60 I can now drive without looking for a toilet every half an hour. Some side a effects but what the hell got my life back wish I had known about Flomax years ago."

jjdancer November 18, 2011

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Had problems judging distance and driving. Still had frequent urination urges. "

rover1 April 17, 2010

"My Doctor put me on Flomax. I took it for 2 days and don't like it. I dream all night and still get up and pee 3 times during night, also my heart rate went up. Not for me."

Anonymous March 4, 2010

"It helps but there are times I just do not have time to get to a bathroom. I am 69 and have trouble getting a erection. I do not know if the drug is part of the cause."

Da Pig February 5, 2010

"I stopped my 4-5 time nightly peeing down to 2-3 but I get dizzy standing sometimes and always when outside in the heat playing golf. Never let myself get dehydrated and now drink electrolyte mixture. Does not interfere with outdoor exercise or biking (don't get dizzy)."

Anonymous August 30, 2009

80 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I am a woman taking flomax for severe urinary retention. Flomax works wonderfully, although it did not start to work for me until I had taken it for about 3 weeks. Initially there was some mild drowsiness and dizziness, which has mostly subsided. Make sure you talk to your doctor about getting on a bathroom schedule so you can eventually stop taking this. I was going 15 to 20 x/day and not able to empty below 200 ccs. This combination has gotten me down to going only 6 or 7 x/day, and completely empty."

Anonymous June 23, 2008

146 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Overactive Bladder