User Reviews for Clinoril

Learn more about Clinoril.

Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 reviews 140 medications

Gout, Acute 1 reviews 82 medications

Pain 1 reviews 935 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 358 medications

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 113 medications Not rated - Be the first
Osteoarthritis 0 reviews 361 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clinoril reviews 4 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Clinoril

For Ankylosing Spondylitis "I was experiencing extreme stiffness and pain from ankylosing spondylitis and my rheumatologist put me on Clinoril, prednisone, and Azulfidine. Within two days I was feeling much better than I had felt for weeks."

JWBlack September 6, 2013

For Pain "This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder."

cheryl p March 12, 2012

For Gout, Acute "Highly effective"

Sied December 28, 2010

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects."

Anonymous July 14, 2010