User Reviews for Clinoril

Learn more about Clinoril.

Ankylosing Spondylitis 1 reviews 142 medications

Gout, Acute 1 reviews 81 medications

Pain 1 reviews 908 medications

Rheumatoid Arthritis 1 reviews 365 medications

Familial Adenomatous Polyposis 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis 0 reviews 115 medications Not rated - Be the first
Osteoarthritis 0 reviews 365 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Clinoril reviews 4 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Clinoril

Review by JWBlack: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: I was experiencing extreme stiffness and pain from ankylosing spondylitis and my rheumatologist put me on Clinoril, prednisone, and Azulfidine. Within two days I was feeling much better than I had felt for weeks.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 6, 2013 1:27 AM
Review by cheryl p: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Pain: This works when nothing else does for joint pain post Cushing's disorder.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 12, 2012 6:42 AM
Review by Sied: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Gout, Acute: Highly effective

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 28, 2010 2:47 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Clinoril (sulindac) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is my fifth try at finding something that helps me move relatively pain free through out the day. I have so far experienced no side effects.

July 14, 2010 9:42 AM

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here