User Reviews for SMZ-TMP DS

Learn more about SMZ-TMP DS.

Reviews for SMZ-TMP DS to treat Urinary Tract Infection

After being on this for 5 days, my urianry tract infection was *almost* gone. I had to ask for another prescription. During the time I was on it on I noticed shortness of breath, almost twice a day I tasted metal and noticed I had small nosebleeds. I also couldn't really go out in the sunlight, as it hurt my eyes a lot and my skin felt like it was burning.

March 19, 2012 2:25 PM

I would get a urinary tract infection when I had sex. To control the situation my doctor prescribed SMZ-TMP DS. I took one or 2 a day for years. As long as I took the pills I was not bothered with a UTI. Miss a day or 2, and UTI. Worked wonderful.

May 26, 2010 11:19 AM