User Reviews for Bactrim DS

Learn more about Bactrim DS.

Bactrim DS review summary

6.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 445 medications used in the treatment of Acne.

Reviews for Bactrim DS to treat Acne

Review by ktbaby94: User Rating:

My derm put me on this medicine after trying another. I break out on my chest, and once I started taking the medicine it cleared up in about two weeks. I haven't experienced any side effects!

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 3, 2013 8:14 PM
Review by sonya2785: User Rating:

Excellent

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 1, 2013 12:18 AM
Review by Mandyc1994 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

I have been taking this medicine for a week and my pimples are significantly smaller, which is a plus because I've had severe acne for 3 years now. The only problem is that it gives me insomnia, sweats, headaches in the mornings, stomach sickness, and nausea. The side effects are brutal, and I'm considering finding another solution. This is the third acne medicine I've tried and has helped the most, but also affected me the most negatively.

December 27, 2012 11:47 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I have used this for about 3 wks now and I have more pimples now then when I started. The only thing I have noticed is that pimples are not as large when I am on this. I am going to keep at it for a few more weeks to see what happens. I have had this same response on other antibiotics

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 5, 2011 9:28 PM
Review by Dia28: User Rating:

I've been using Bactrim DS for the past 2 months now, and it has definitely cleared up my skin. I plan on using it for another 4 months, and then switching to another antibiotics if need be so I don't build immunity to it.

January 26, 2011 12:42 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

I've been using this product for a little over a week now and already my skin is clearing up! I've dealt with acne and post-acne scarring for about 3 years now. I am 16 and I'm so glad i found something thats working! I used it along with finacea (azelaic acid) and my skin just keeps improving!

June 3, 2008 9:22 PM