User Reviews for Rosula

Seborrheic Dermatitis 1 reviews 301 medications

Acne 0 reviews 507 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Rosula reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Rosula

For Rosacea: I used the brand name ROSULA yellow cream, which came in a tube, before they stopped making it. When used it in the morning along with Duac at night, it helped my Rosacea and skin in general. I went to another brand (only one active ingredient) when I could no longer get Rosula cream--it's a watery clear liquid; not as effective and drips everywhere.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 14, 2012 11:43 PM

For Seborrheic Dermatitis: I had an outbreak of peri-oral dermatitis in addition to my Rosacea. I used a high powered cortisone cream that worked amazingly well, but when I went off of it I had an extreme rebound outbreak (much worse than I've ever had). I used many natural remedies (aloe gel, aloe juice, lavender) which eased the outbreak but didn't eliminate it. I added the use of Rosula and within days my outbreak is almost completely gone. It smells bad, but it seems to work for me.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 13, 2009 11:26 PM

More about Rosula (sulfacetamide sodium / sulfur topical)

Professional resources