User Reviews for Saizen

Learn more about Saizen.

Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency 1 reviews 11 medications

Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Short Stature for Age 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Saizen

For Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency "I'm 70 and seemingly in EXCELLENT health. NO pains or problems with ANYTHING. I work on my estate daily and have better energy than my younger by far workers. Before I started taking human growth hormone (HGH), I found that my skin was growing very thin and becoming a slight pinkish blue. Now this is completly resolved. I go to a life extension doctor that after testing found that my hormones like all older persons were low so I'm now supplementing with HGH, Pregnalone, DHEA, and Testosterone (transdermal. I highly recommend it to my friends and acquaintances and to you to have your blood tested."

Anonymous February 25, 2009