User Reviews for Sovaldi

Learn more about Sovaldi.

Hepatitis C 4 reviews 15 medications

Summary of Sovaldi reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Sovaldi

Review by Kathy x 2 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Hepatitis C: I am 10 weeks into the 12 week treatment with interferon, ribavarin, and Sovaldi. This is my 2nd time around on treatment. My first was with interferon, ribavirin and Victrelis. I relapsed the first time and was very very ill during the entire 7 months. This treatment with Sovaldi is a cake walk. The side effects are so minimal compared to last time. I am ill, weak, have insomnia, bone pain and fever but I can do this for 12 weeks if it means a cure. I am so thankful for Sovaldi. I was very hesitant to start treatment again but I am so glad I did. My insurance covered some and Sovaldi covered the difference up to $5 per month. Thank you.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 3, 2014 8:02 PM

Review by Larry C:

For Hepatitis C: I've been on a Sovaldi, Interferon, and Ribiviran treatment for 5 weeks. My doctor says my viral load is ZERO! I still need to take it for 7 more weeks but I am EXTREMLY happy! Yes, I am wiped out, I can't work, but the reward is HUGE!

May 23, 2014 6:34 PM

Review by magicfrog (taken for less than 1 month):

For Hepatitis C: I cannot rate the medicine yet. I am only taking it for 2 weeks, I am tired all the time and weak. I have cirrhosis and I am going into stage 4 Hep C which I believe is end stage. I will not stop taking it, but my wife is complaining that all I do is lay around and sleep. I mean I am exhausted. I am a business man of 70 years old and I always get up at 5AM and run until 9 or 10 pm. If this medicine knocks out the virus, I will take it for 6 to 8 months like the Dr. said. As far as having no side effects go, it may not be as bad as interferon, but it does have some side effects. They are tolerable. The worst part of taking Sovaldi is the cost.

May 14, 2014 12:08 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Hepatitis C: I take it with Olysio. 1 pill of each daily. I have had little to no side effects and it wiped out the viral load in 1 month.

April 26, 2014 8:39 AM