User Reviews for Sodium hyaluronate

Also known as: Bionect, Gelclair, Hylira, IPM Wound, RadiaPlexRx, Xclair

Learn more about Sodium hyaluronate.

Dermatologic Lesion 1 reviews 102 medications

Dermatitis 3 reviews 332 medications

9.7
Burns, External 0 reviews 102 medications Not rated - Be the first
Dermatological Disorders 0 reviews 276 medications Not rated - Be the first
Mucositis 0 reviews 33 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Sodium hyaluronate reviews 4 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Sodium hyaluronate

RadiaPlexRx (sodium hyaluronate) for Dermatitis: "I had my doctor write an prescription for this when the aloe and Biafine they recommended just wasn't doing the trick. I was in fairly bad shape after 2.5 weeks of treatment. By the end of the fourth week, 1.5 weeks on Radiaplexrx, I was better than at the end of the 2nd week. Now I'm in my 5th week and it is starting to get bad again, BUT I believe the gel has slowed down the process. I wish I had used it from the beginning."

nomoreburnsplease December 20, 2009

For Dermatologic Lesion: "Laser treatment - great results. Soaks in and is not greasy. I have skin that easily breaks out and it doesn't cause breakouts either. Helps peeling skin and saw results immediately!"

whipetdog August 20, 2009

For Dermatitis: "My Doctor gave me a prescription for Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1% Lotion for my scaly dry skin. After just one application, my skin is like a baby's."

Toot Toot June 22, 2008

Hylira (sodium hyaluronate) for Dermatitis: "Awesome"

Anonymous April 9, 2008