User Reviews for Fleet Enema

Learn more about Fleet Enema.

Constipation 9 reviews 223 medications

8.9
Bowel Preparation 1 reviews 113 medications

Summary of Fleet Enema reviews 10 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Fleet Enema

For Constipation "Love it! Work's immediately."

sanni (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2015

For Constipation "I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome-C and was constipated since August with minimal Evacuation. Fleet Is my godsend."

sabkraz (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2014

For Constipation "Used Fleet 5 minutes later all came out."

doo doo deb (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2014

For Bowel Preparation "Used Fleet for bowel prep before a sigmoidoscopy. It was extremely painful, made me sick to my stomach for hours, the chills and shakes, increased heart rate, cramping even after I emptied my bowels. "

badexperience February 20, 2014

For Constipation "I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!"

BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2013

For Constipation "I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash. "

Allen1957 November 20, 2011

"Only used 3/4 of it and had relief in 5 minutes. "

Anonymous March 1, 2011

For Constipation "It works."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

For Constipation "Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know."

JILLO November 28, 2010

For Constipation "It gives you immediate relief! YAY!"

Anonymous March 9, 2010

For Constipation "Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels"

Anonymous January 18, 2010