Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Fleet Enema

Learn more about Fleet Enema.

Constipation 6 reviews 236 medications

8.7
Bowel Preparation 1 reviews 112 medications

Summary of Fleet Enema reviews 7 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Fleet Enema

Review by badexperience:

For Bowel Preparation: Used Fleet for bowel prep before a sigmoidoscopy. It was extremely painful, made me sick to my stomach for hours, the chills and shakes, increased heart rate, cramping even after I emptied my bowels.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 20, 2014 11:38 PM

Review by BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month):

For Constipation: I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!

March 16, 2013 6:04 PM

Review by Allen1957:

For Constipation: I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 20, 2011 9:43 PM

Only used 3/4 of it and had relief in 5 minutes.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 1, 2011 11:30 PM

For Constipation: It works.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 11, 2011 2:25 PM

Review by JILLO:

For Constipation: Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know.

November 28, 2010 11:37 AM

For Constipation: It gives you immediate relief! YAY!

March 9, 2010 10:00 PM

For Constipation: Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels

January 18, 2010 11:26 PM