User Reviews for Fleet Enema

Learn more about Fleet Enema.

Fleet Enema review summary

8.6/10 Average Rating

Compare all 214 medications used in the treatment of Constipation.

Reviews for Fleet Enema to treat Constipation

Review by BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month):

I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!

March 16, 2013 6:04 PM

Review by Allen1957:

I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 20, 2011 9:43 PM

It works.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 11, 2011 2:25 PM

Review by JILLO:

Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know.

November 28, 2010 11:37 AM

It gives you immediate relief! YAY!

March 9, 2010 10:00 PM

Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels

January 18, 2010 11:26 PM