User Reviews for Fleet Enema

Learn more about Fleet Enema.

Fleet Enema Review Summary

8.9/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 216 medications used in the treatment of Constipation.

Reviews for Fleet Enema to treat Constipation

"Love it! Work's immediately."

sanni (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2015

"I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome-C and was constipated since August with minimal Evacuation. Fleet Is my godsend."

sabkraz (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2014

"Used Fleet 5 minutes later all came out."

doo doo deb (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2014

"I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!"

BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2013

"I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash. "

Allen1957 November 20, 2011

"It works."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

"Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know."

JILLO November 28, 2010

"It gives you immediate relief! YAY!"

Anonymous March 9, 2010

"Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels"

Anonymous January 18, 2010