User Reviews for Sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate

Also known as: Disposable Enema, Fleet Enema, Fleet Enema EXTRA, Fleet EZ-Prep, Fleet Phospho Soda, OsmoPrep, Pedia-Lax Enema, Phosphate Laxative, Visicol

Learn more about Sodium biphosphate/sodium phosphate.

Constipation 14 reviews 221 medications

9.2
Bowel Preparation 5 reviews 113 medications

5.2
Summary of Sodium biphosphate/sodium phosphate reviews 19 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Sodium biphosphate/sodium phosphate

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "Love it! Work's immediately."

sanni (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2015

OsmoPrep (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Bowel Preparation: "I thought this was the perfect solution for not having to drink a gallon of awful colon cleansing drink. Boy was I wrong. I ended up vomiting and not being able to finish the last six pills. I had to use 2 Fleets to finish cleaning it in the morning. It's 2 weeks after my procedure and I'm still having diarrhea and cramping. Next time, I'm power through the gallon of prep!"

happygal05/21 April 2, 2015

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome-C and was constipated since August with minimal Evacuation. Fleet Is my godsend."

sabkraz (taken for less than 1 month) December 5, 2014

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "Used Fleet 5 minutes later all came out."

doo doo deb (taken for less than 1 month) November 25, 2014

Fleet Phospho Soda (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "I have suffered from a Major Depressive Disorder for many years now and have always suffered from the constipation side effect of taking Venlafaxine (the active ingredient in Effexor and Elaxine. .. dont know about other antidepressants). I used Fleet Phospho Soda for the 1st time about 18 months ago and it was a very welcomed relief. When taking Fleet I follow the following regime: Mix 1/3 of a single bottle with 250ml water (as directed) ready the next round straight away then set a 10min timer on my phone when timer goes off, down the next glass as fast as you can (tastes like crap) ready the next round and set timer again. when timer goes off, down the last round. Activity usually takes for me, approx 3-4 hours to take effect."

AussieMatt (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 20, 2014

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Bowel Preparation: "Used Fleet for bowel prep before a sigmoidoscopy. It was extremely painful, made me sick to my stomach for hours, the chills and shakes, increased heart rate, cramping even after I emptied my bowels. "

badexperience February 20, 2014

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "I was having HORRIBLE cramps from being so constipated and knew instantly to go buy a Fleet. Cleared everything right up! No more cramps either!"

BowelBertha (taken for less than 1 month) March 16, 2013

OsmoPrep (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Bowel Preparation: "After about the third set of 4 pills each followed by 8oz of water I had projectile vomiting. I was so sick and in so much pain. I thought it was going to be a great alternative to the liquid prep which I can not tolerate at all. Now a week later and I am still having bloating, stomach cramps, black bowel movements, weight gain and very swollen ankles (which is something I have never suffered from). I also did not take the last set of 4 pills and had to give myself a fleets enema to complete the prep. I noticed afterward however that it says to use caution if taking lisinopril and oxycodone so perhaps that is why I had such a difficult time."

Anonymous July 29, 2012

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "I used to use warm soapy water as this is what I received as a child and continued as an adult. Now I use a fleet enema and it works just as well with less bother. This is also great when traveling. No bag to hang and nozzle and hose to wash. "

Allen1957 November 20, 2011

Fleet Enema EXTRA (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "I'm a big eater and I can't empty out as fast as I load up. Sometimes I'm on the road waiting for the next rest stop. And when I get there, usually nothing happens. This is why I love the Fleet Extras, you can carry a couple in your pocket and they are ready to help you when your only chance is that one stop along the interstate for the next two hours."

Fatass Bob September 2, 2011

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for : "Only used 3/4 of it and had relief in 5 minutes. "

Anonymous March 1, 2011

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "It works."

Anonymous January 11, 2011

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "Well, it didn't empty all my bowels, as one replier stated, but, after surgery, and 9 days of no bowel motion...It was the only thing that broke up the "plug" and I'm thankful for that. Only used two of them in two days, broke up plugs both times, and now I'm waiting for the "rest of the story". I'll try and let you all know."

JILLO November 28, 2010

Fleet Phospho Soda (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "Very strong but gentle. Box says wait 30 min to 6 hours. Found from personal experience that you don't take this unless you plan on staying home. It always took 2 hours to work for me so once I took it and then ran some errands, expecting to be home in 45 minutes-plenty of time of course (since it was the only time I ever took it and left home) it started working in 30 minutes as the box said. Once you feel a "gurgling" feeling in your intestines you better get to a bathroom. Fortunately I was close to home but barely made it home since my insides had turned to water. Once it starts working I have a few watery movements over 2 hours then all is well. No cramping, tastes better if diluted with lots of cold water. Drink it as fast as you can."

Anonymous October 28, 2010

OsmoPrep (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for : "This is my experience with OSMOPREP: Procedure was at 4pm Thursday so the directions state to stop eating 12 hours before starting treatment 1. I ate dinner at 5:30 Wednesday and nothing after that. Started taking only 3 pills with 8 oz of water Thursday 5:45 am . after each pill taking I took a walk to prevent bloating and nausea. It worked well plus the walking seemed to make room for more water. So after 5 glasses of water and 15 pills things were good. The treatment started working about 1 hour after the first pills and 15 minutes between. "

CHECK_UP June 11, 2010

OsmoPrep (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Bowel Preparation: "I also couldnt keep the liquid down, so I used the pill. After 45 minutes the medicine kicked in with no cramps or bloating. I did mine at 1pm and 7pm. I turned into bed at 11pm and only had to get up once. Slept great and had my test at 10am the next day."

Anonymous March 29, 2010

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "It gives you immediate relief! YAY!"

Anonymous March 9, 2010

Fleet Enema (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Constipation: "Very good, after about 5 minutes and I went to the toilet, I cleared all my bowels"

Anonymous January 18, 2010

For Constipation: "I have blockages that develop over time high up in my intestine, very bad and bothersome. This product has done more for me then all the rest together. I will miss it. I hope the claims against it are found to be exaggerated and can hardly wait to use it again."

mister5 April 20, 2009

OsmoPrep (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for Bowel Preparation: "Osmoprep was so easy to use. I could not even swallow one glass of the gallon prep, yet swallowing pills with your choice of liquids that taste good to you was the difference between my having a colonoscopy or taking my chances. My colonoscopy was yesterday and it all went great. I'll recommend this to everyone."

Anonymous November 19, 2008

Fleet Phospho Soda (sodium biphosphate / sodium phosphate) for : "This site provided information not on the bottle. For example, taking it with 4 oz. of water. It was yukky to drink straight."

Anonymous September 7, 2008

For Constipation: "I am a fairly healthy 71 year old male. All my life I have been going 10 to 14 days between bowel movements. Over the years my doctor has given me various prescription and non-prescription drugs to try and shorten the time between movements. None worked. Three years ago, on my own, I discovered FLEET ENEMA. This is a great product. I now have movements every two or three days. Feel great. Sometimes I have to use 2 or 3 bottles to clear everything out. I highly recommend this product."

TCA2500 September 2, 2008