User Reviews for Gas-X

Gas 5 reviews 123 medications

9.5
Summary of Gas-X reviews 5 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Gas-X

For Gas "This is a lifesaver. I don't use it every day and I only take 1 pill. Max is 2. It relieved it rather quickly! Took it before bed, felt better, and was able to sleep after a whole day of gas and bloating. I should have taken this sooner!"

Gas X works (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2015

For Gas "For many years, I have not been able to eat out and hardly any restaurant. In either 15 minutes or up to a few hours depending on where I ate, I would get extremely nauseous and have a diarrhea attack, this after I got extreme swelling in my stomach and belly. I just discovered by accident that if when I took`Gas-X strips, I either did not get any symptoms or they were mild. I have been able to add a few good restaurants to places I can eat, (when before it was only at home) Eating at most fast food restaurants is still a no-no due to MSG and similars. Taking them 20 min or so before eating produces the best results. My son found similar results for himself."

Maggie's Mom March 5, 2013

For Gas "Gas-X works great. Had persistent gas pain for over 3 hours, took 2 tablets and within about 3 minutes the pain started to go away. A real life saver."

Mykayla25 (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2012

For Gas "For years I suffered with horrible gas pains...Someone suggested gas x. Tried it and in seconds the pain was gone. Was like a miracle. Just wish I had known how effective it was long ago. I keep boxes of it in both bathrooms"

Anonymous February 19, 2012

For Gas "Great medication! Works fast too. I've had no side effects. I use it everyday after meals. I do pass gas after taking this but it relieves gas pain."

Anonymous November 4, 2011