User Reviews for Gas-X

9.4
Summary of Gas-X reviews 4 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Gas-X

Review by Maggie's Mom:

For Gas: For many years, I have not been able to eat out and hardly any restaurant. In either 15 minutes or up to a few hours depending on where I ate, I would get extremely nauseous and have a diarrhea attack, this after I got extreme swelling in my stomach and belly. I just discovered by accident that if when I took`Gas-X strips, I either did not get any symptoms or they were mild. I have been able to add a few good restaurants to places I can eat, (when before it was only at home) Eating at most fast food restaurants is still a no-no due to MSG and similars. Taking them 20 min or so before eating produces the best results. My son found similar results for himself.

March 5, 2013 10:15 PM

Review by Mykayla25 (taken for less than 1 month):

For Gas: Gas-X works great. Had persistent gas pain for over 3 hours, took 2 tablets and within about 3 minutes the pain started to go away. A real life saver.

August 5, 2012 6:25 AM

For Gas: For years I suffered with horrible gas pains...Someone suggested gas x. Tried it and in seconds the pain was gone. Was like a miracle. Just wish I had known how effective it was long ago. I keep boxes of it in both bathrooms

February 19, 2012 10:49 AM

For Gas: Great medication! Works fast too. I've had no side effects. I use it everyday after meals. I do pass gas after taking this but it relieves gas pain.

November 4, 2011 1:46 PM