User Reviews for Silvadene

Learn more about Silvadene.

Reviews for Silvadene to treat Burns, External

Review by DannaBShel: User Rating:

I had a small tattoo above my ankle that I had ab 5 laser treatments to remove, the process bursts the inks color molecules, those will, during your lifetime disperse throughout ones cells trying to be absorbed, among other things. The process left me with an "id" reaction and I've developed skin allergies to certain topical ointments such as "Neosporin" or Bactracin. I use Silvadene now in place of any antibacterial ointments, for all cuts, abrasions, wounds and it works perfectly.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 9, 2014 5:44 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

AH-mazing! I used this as a little girl for a muffler burn (2nd and 3rd degree). It healed without even leaving a scar. I am using it now for burns suffered from falling into an outdoor propane heater; 2nd degree burns on my back and forearm. I am praying for the same amazing results! This medication is a God send.

February 23, 2013 5:43 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

1983 sub zero air temps, transmission fluid blew into my husbands eyes/face. Burns all over his face. Silvadene cream applied and you honestly could not tell within 48 hours that he's had burns! We've used it over the last 29 years as sparingly as possible when needed on various cooking burns.

October 12, 2012 4:39 PM
Review by Sharon K (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I cut off the meaty part of the palm of my hand and when I went to the doctor, I didn't think to bring that part with me. It would not stop bleeding and it had to be treated like it was a bad burn, since there was no skin to cover the wound up. The doctor had me put silver sulfadiazine on my hand and it worked like a miracle. I must admit that my husband is a welder and when he gets a welding burn, we use this cream for those and it works fantastic!!

July 10, 2012 9:52 AM