User Reviews for Zelapar

Learn more about Zelapar.

Parkinson's Disease 2 reviews 49 medications

9.5
Summary of Zelapar reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Zelapar

For Parkinson's Disease "This medicine remarkably helped my husbands shaking. He now barely shakes at all. Best Parkinson medicine we ever tried."

dream46 (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 2, 2014

For Parkinson's Disease "I had to stop taking Zelapar because I was having an operation. After a couple of days the operation was postponed and I forgot that I had stopped taking Zelapar. Anyway mid-day one afternoon I was having a horrible time because it seemed all movement had stopped, the next day the same, a couple of more days went by and I figured my good luck was up and it was time for either new medicines or a D.B.S. Then I remembered that I was not taking the Zelapar, well I went back to my daily dose and I am almost my old moving self. Thanks."

oldwelove January 19, 2009