User Reviews for Seconal Sodium

Learn more about Seconal Sodium.

Insomnia 3 reviews 96 medications

Light Sedation 0 reviews 31 medications Not rated - Be the first
Sedation 0 reviews 37 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Seconal Sodium reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Seconal Sodium

Review by Kimmy100 (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

Seconal Sodium (secobarbital) for Insomnia: I've suffered from chronic insomnia and severe panic attacks since early childhood and was given many medications but they didn't help me. I eventually was put on Seconal sodium (secobarbitol) by a new physician and I sleep well and don't experience panic attacks anymore. I was taught to take my Seconal under my tongue with Nutra-sweet and on a four hour empty stomach. Also, I never experienced withdrawals when I was without this medication for two months. Seconal has made my life much better now that I can get restful sleep and no longer have panic attacks.

November 14, 2012 12:25 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Seconal Sodium (secobarbital) for Insomnia: I have severe insomnia, secondary to serious problems with my back. Basically I need help falling asleep and staying asleep as something as simple as rolling over will cause me to bolt right awake. I take secobarbital (Seconal Sodium) and temazepam (Restoril). Usually, I take temazepam with Seconal at bedtime and another temazepam during my nightly awakening. Seconal is not used as a "first line" insomnia treatment any longer. However, if the weaker sedatives fail you, it really will get you to sleep. Absolute caution is needed, the reputed strength and history of this medication is no joke.

December 21, 2011 5:02 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Seconal Sodium (secobarbital) for Insomnia: This medicine was great for sleeping. It was the best that I ever had because I have sleeping problems. Rate it as a 10.

September 8, 2011 10:51 AM