User Reviews for NeutraSal

Learn more about NeutraSal.

Xerostomia 2 reviews 27 medications

Mucositis 3 reviews 33 medications

9.7
Summary of NeutraSal reviews 5 reviews 9.8

Reviews for NeutraSal

For Mucositis "I had horrible mucositis during my first round of chemo. I was hospitalized for 30 days. Neutrasal mouth rinse has kept me from ever getting a big outbreak of those awful sores again. Neutrasal has been a "miracle" product for me."

TXTeacher (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 27, 2013

For Xerostomia "I was prescribed NeutraSal by my Rheumatologist. I am able to get through the day without having a dry mouth which made it hard for me to enjoy eating."

Anonymous July 27, 2012

For Mucositis "Great product. Company paid the co-pay too. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 21, 2012

For Mucositis "Great product. Stopped my mouth sores. Still take it!"

Anonymous November 28, 2011

For Xerostomia "Outstanding product. Works really well. Easy to use. Worth every dollar."

Bigsweet November 23, 2010

More about NeutraSal (saliva substitutes topical)