Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Neupro

Learn more about Neupro.

Neupro review summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome.

Reviews for Neupro to treat Restless Legs Syndrome

Review by not miserable anymore:

I started taking the 2mg patch for severe Restless Leg Syndrome, so bad I was having to take Sinemet all day and night for relief. I was miserable with rebound effects and waiting for the Sinemet to kick in. Now that I've been taking Neupro, it has been life altering. I can sit for hours and not be miserable and sleep very well at night. Finally, a medicine that does wonders for me. YAY!

January 24, 2014 2:59 PM

Review by giddyflapperchic (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Neupro patch is the BOMB!!!!! My RLS bothers me even during the day, but with Neupro slow release patch, no leg jitters. AWESOME!!!!! I just can't say enough about it. My provider has been giving me samples, so I have not had to pay as of yet, I just hope it isn't very expensive, would hate to not be able to continue use due to the out of pocket cost.

October 23, 2013 8:56 PM

Review by Restless Leg (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

After trying carbidopa/Levadopa, Mirapex, Requip, & gabapentin, the Neupro is the best.

September 7, 2013 4:29 AM

Review by worf traveler (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Neupro has been a lifesaver, in combination with Mirapex. I just couldn't get the restless legs syndrome under control with medication, but Neupro immediately took care of all trace of restless legs syndrome. I am a 60 year old female who has suffered since my teen years.

July 22, 2013 10:21 PM

Review by CarlavIllanova (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Three hours after I first put on the Neupro patch for the first time, I felt like I was reborn. I suffered from restless legs 24 hours a day and was heading for a serious meltdown. After about 4 or 5 months, the restless legs returned on occasion. I stopped drinking diet coke and continued the patch. I have been restless legs free for almost a year and I feel like a new person. I am a woman, age 64. I started with Restless Legs Syndrome in my early twenties but only occasionally. When I was 60, they came almost regularly, then 24 hours a day. My neurologist put me on every pill imaginable. They would work for a month and RLS returned with a vengeance. My husband searched the Internet and found Neupro. My doctor prescribed it and I am back to normal.

June 5, 2013 8:50 AM

Review by mamalouann:

My only complaint is allergic to adhesive of patch but Relief of symptoms has out weighed the reaction to adhesive.

May 19, 2013 9:01 AM

Review by Suckstobeme (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Works ok however I have had severe restless legs the last 5 days with periodic leg movements.

September 30, 2012 10:08 PM