User Reviews for Neupro

Learn more about Neupro.

Neupro Review Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 42 medications used in the treatment of Parkinson's Disease.

Reviews for Neupro to treat Parkinson's Disease

"Severe reaction, but I am allergic to sulfur based drugs. Lasted under a week. Shakes gone first few days, but came back as I developed a reaction."

Thundy August 24, 2015

"Seems to allow for less CD/LD. I think it is minimizing my tremor, allowing me to lower L-Dopa dosage, yet paradoxically, it seems to be increasing my Dyskinesia."

aj74666 (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 11, 2012

"I have been on the patch for about 3 weeks. It has really helped alot. I have not been able to take any oral medcations because they make me very nauseous. I am taking 2 mg. This patch helps me a lot. So far no side effects."

pupsik October 3, 2012

"The medicine in the patch is incredible. I stand straighter, little to no wearing off in between doses of Sinemet. A little dyskensia, but well worth it. Only 1 complaint, the patch does not stick sometimes. Some of the time I have to use 2 patches, because they literally fall off. I used what UCB suggested, Bandaid tape. Anyone else having a problem with patch sticking? Or do I stand alone? But I won't give up Neupro patch for nothing."

fronya (taken for less than 1 month) August 10, 2012

"I have used Neupro for 5 months now, in combination with Azilect. The neurologist Increased my dosage from 2mg to 6mg. My tremors and motor-skills co-ordination are definetely more under control. No significant side effects."

Anonymous November 9, 2010

"I am using these patches for 18 months and it has been very effective. But severe psychiatric side effects like increases sexual urges, compulsive chatting/internet surfing, fast driving etc are making me reconsider the use."

Patchdown November 18, 2009

"I have used the patch for nearly 2 years, receiving it from Europe before it was released in the US. Quite honestly, it has been life altering. I am now able to complete tasks I was totally unable to do before. Now that it has been removed from the US market, it is like taking away the oxygen required to breath. Someone should do something to at least get the compassionate use thing going."

Anonymous September 5, 2008

"Our Dad has been on neupro for only two weeks now. We have seen a great improvement however, he now seems to have developed insomnia. That can be a bit rough for us caretakers at night. Hopefully, sooner than later he will return to a better evening sleep pattern."

Papa's6 March 10, 2008

"I have been on the patch for about 6 months. It has really helped alot. I have not been able to take any oral medcations because they make me very nauseas(?) I can't wait til a higher dose is approved in the US. Carole"

Carole Hoogland March 3, 2008