User Reviews for Requip

Learn more about Requip.

Reviews for Requip to treat Parkinson's Disease

Review by susieratledge:

Requip was prescribed for me for "break-through" symptoms related Parkinson's Disease. I could not tell that it made any difference at all.

November 10, 2011 1:03 AM

Review by rmabey:

Taking Requip from the very beginning caused drowsiness, which after 3 years has developed into sleep attacks and edema in my feet. Also, an allergic reaction with a rash over most of my body.

April 27, 2009 1:53 AM

Review by BRK:

I took this for about 6 months. It made me very tired to the point that I would skip doses. I told my docter that it could not be working for me if I couldn't stay awake or was missing doses.

January 31, 2009 11:00 AM

Review by beau91:

I've been using Requip since 2005 started with the progression dose. Now I take 16mg per day. Today saw my neurologist raised it at 20mg per day, because the effect starts to decrease before my next dose. Drowsiness and sleeping is one of the side effects I have.

August 14, 2008 9:47 PM