User Reviews for Requip

Learn more about Requip.

Reviews for Requip to treat Parkinson's Disease

"Requip was prescribed for me for "break-through" symptoms related Parkinson's Disease. I could not tell that it made any difference at all."

susieratledge November 10, 2011

"Taking Requip from the very beginning caused drowsiness, which after 3 years has developed into sleep attacks and edema in my feet. Also, an allergic reaction with a rash over most of my body."

rmabey April 27, 2009

"I took this for about 6 months. It made me very tired to the point that I would skip doses. I told my docter that it could not be working for me if I couldn't stay awake or was missing doses. "

BRK January 31, 2009

"I've been using Requip since 2005 started with the progression dose. Now I take 16mg per day. Today saw my neurologist raised it at 20mg per day, because the effect starts to decrease before my next dose. Drowsiness and sleeping is one of the side effects I have."

beau91 August 14, 2008