User Reviews for Xarelto

Learn more about Xarelto.

Xarelto review summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

Compare all 55 medications used in the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation.

Reviews for Xarelto to treat Atrial Fibrillation

Review by phyllis23:

I have had no major adverse effects from taking Xarelto. However, it seems that since starting this, the back of my lower neck itches all the time. I have scrubbed my neck, I have no rash or appearance of anything unusual, just the itch. Wonder if this medicine could cause this. I believe I ran across an article of someone complaining of the same condition but I don't know where I saw it.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 31, 2014 4:11 AM

Review by MLSW (taken for less than 1 month):

Since taking Xarelto I have had 3-4 vivid dreams/nightmares per night that were very work specific-strenuous and exhausting (not frightening) and I awaken in the morning exhausted from all the effort put forth in the dreams.

71 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 7, 2013 10:23 PM

Review by forno mama:

Some itching with this but so glad not to go for blood work and to be able to eat whatever I want. Cardiologist put me on this in January as I was on warfarin since Dec 26. This doc does ablations for Atrial fibrillation (and teaches fellows also) and this is what he wanted me to take. Little bruising, minor bleeding when brushing, nothing significant. I also take amiodarone for the Atrial fibrillaiton.

62 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 29, 2013 6:02 PM

Review by Eniarter (taken for 1 to 6 months):

I missed two doses of Xarelto and had a Mini stroke which doctors say came as a result of the missed doses. You must take this medicine every day. It does not build up in your system over time.

128 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 24, 2013 10:11 AM

Review by Norbec (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Have been on Xarelto for 9 months.. no real adverse effects.. only confusing thing is I do not bleed when cut.. or bruise when bumped.. I have asked the mfg so many times to explain this.. and no one answers me.. my INR is a (1). When I ask my Doctor, he tells me don't worry it's working.

90 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 1, 2013 3:18 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Moderate to severe pain in my upper stomach every night, and also after various meals.

136 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 31, 2012 7:24 PM