User Reviews for Rivaroxaban

Also known as: Xarelto

Learn more about Rivaroxaban.

Reviews for Rivaroxaban to treat Atrial Fibrillation

Xarelto (rivaroxaban): "I have had no major adverse effects from taking Xarelto. However, it seems that since starting this, the back of my lower neck itches all the time. I have scrubbed my neck, I have no rash or appearance of anything unusual, just the itch. Wonder if this medicine could cause this. I believe I ran across an article of someone complaining of the same condition but I don't know where I saw it."

phyllis23 October 31, 2014

Xarelto (rivaroxaban): "Since taking Xarelto I have had 3-4 vivid dreams/nightmares per night that were very work specific-strenuous and exhausting (not frightening) and I awaken in the morning exhausted from all the effort put forth in the dreams."

MLSW (taken for less than 1 month) August 7, 2013

95 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Xarelto (rivaroxaban): "Some itching with this but so glad not to go for blood work and to be able to eat whatever I want. Cardiologist put me on this in January as I was on warfarin since Dec 26. This doc does ablations for Atrial fibrillation (and teaches fellows also) and this is what he wanted me to take. Little bruising, minor bleeding when brushing, nothing significant. I also take amiodarone for the Atrial fibrillaiton."

forno mama June 29, 2013

82 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Xarelto (rivaroxaban): "I missed two doses of Xarelto and had a Mini stroke which doctors say came as a result of the missed doses. You must take this medicine every day. It does not build up in your system over time."

Eniarter (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 24, 2013

174 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Xarelto (rivaroxaban): "Have been on Xarelto for 9 months.. no real adverse effects.. only confusing thing is I do not bleed when cut.. or bruise when bumped.. I have asked the mfg so many times to explain this.. and no one answers me.. my INR is a (1). When I ask my Doctor, he tells me don't worry it's working."

Norbec (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 1, 2013

105 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Xarelto (rivaroxaban): "Moderate to severe pain in my upper stomach every night, and also after various meals."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 31, 2012

160 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Atrial Fibrillation