User Reviews for Rituxan

Learn more about Rituxan.

Reviews for Rituxan to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

Review by Bw853 (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

I had two infusions. Both lasted 18-20 hours. I couldn't tolerate the infusion faster than 33ml/hr. I would get chest pain and muscle rigors. MD refused to continue after that.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 15, 2014 12:38 AM
Review by Jazzperc (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

For me Rituxan has been the best medicine yet. I have been through Enbrel and Humira which helped but began to lose their effectiveness after awhile.

February 20, 2013 10:45 PM
Review by peggy6537: User Rating:

I have had 2 infusions of Rituxan for rheumatoid arthritis. Within 4 days of the first infusion I was beginning to feel better. I am 5 days out from my second infusion and I can already move with little or no pain for the first time in over a year. For me, its been a life saver.

114 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 6, 2009 2:31 PM

Learn more about Rheumatoid Arthritis

Got questions about Rheumatoid Arthritis? Get answers from our expert Dr. Carteron. Click Here